Chapter 2

After looking around for 10 minutes
Y/N finally found her necklace. She was happy but at the same time felt really sad and missed her dad a lot .

Next day ...
Y/M : Morning Y/N .Time to wake up . I have a surprise for you .
Y/N : goodmorning mum . Is it my birthday or something ? What is it ? (I said jumping on the bed excitedly) show me , show me .
Y/M : But first close your eyes (Keeps the flight ticket and ******* university admission form). Open your eyes . SURPRISE!!!!!
Y/n : What is this ? (Confused)
Y/M : You've been transferred to ****** university in Seoul, South Korea.
Y/n (eyes widened 😲) : Am I dreaming or is this real.

Y/n was very excited about the good news that she gets off the bed and hugs her mom tightly. 

Y/M : You are not dreaming it is the truth. You are going to Korea after 2 days and you are staying with Kim and Khloe (her cousins )and they go to the same university as you . You have to start packing your bags .
Y/n : why are you telling 'you' ? Are you not coming with me?
Y/M (sighs) : No . As much as I would love to come with you I've my job and your grandma's here too .
Y/N : I love you mom thank you so much for everything you have done for me .
Y/M : I love you too baby . Go take a shower and come downstairs and have your breakfast.

After she was done she comes out to her bedroom to pick an outfit .
Y/n : What should I wear today ?
(Author : clothes ?😂
                                 -shoreee)

This is Y/n's outfit.

Y/N : Mom I am going out I will be back after 1 hour

Y/N : Mom I am going out I will be back after 1 hour .
Y/M: ok . But I won't be home when you come back .
Y/N : Ok mommy I have taken the house keys . Byeeee.

Calls her besties on a conference call and asks them to meet urgently at the park .

At the park
Y/N tells everything to them .

Rose : See I told you guys before that Y/N will be transferred to ****** university .
Y/N : Wait . What ? You guys knew this before ?
Max : Yeah Rose said it to us the other day and that it was a surprise so we had to keep it secret.
Y/N : ohhh . So I need you all to help in some things like .

Everyone says together "SHOPPING 🛍". Everyone starts laughing .

Amber : So let's go shopping today at 4 pm .
Jamie : ok then we will meet at ****** mall .

In evening at the mall ...
Y/N : Yo guysss .
Jamie : Annyeonghaseyo my lovely chingu .
Amber : Ok guys let's split up our work and go in partners and get something good for Y/n to wear at Korea .
Steven : That's a good idea . I choose Max as my partner.
Amber : then I guess I'll go with Y/n .
Rose : Jamie and I can pick some makeup and accessories for her then .
Jessica : ok good we will buy clothes .

As they all went to different stores and bought all the necessary items for Y/N according to her likings it was already late so they left to Y/N's home to show her what they got .

⤷At Y/N's home
⤷Y/N's bedroom
Amber : Ahhh . It was such a tiring day . We got such a good offer on these beautiful outfits . Y/n tbh we might have bought some extra stuff but you're gonna love them .
Y/N : Thank you guys for helping me .
Jamie : No problem gurlll we're always here .
Rose : let's show Y/N what we got for her.

After a couple of minutes everyone was done showing the dresses , accessories , makeup and footwear they got for her .

Y/N : All the outfits are so pretty and cute thank you guys . I love you all so much . It's already late . Let's have dinner and you all can stay at my home today ?
Jamie : As much as I would love to stay here I've to go back home . Sorry . It's family dinner day .
Steven : You know my sister is alone at home I have to take care of her .I'll see you later hmm ? Bye .
Rose : I guess we can all just meet you tomorrow .

Everyone left to go to their respective homes and Y/N arranged all the shopping bags in her closet and had a lovely chatty dinner with her family .