Chapter 30

J hope : Are you seriously okay , Y/N ? You looked tensed in the morning and now you seem really happy .
Y/N : I am happy now and I am ok .
Taehyung : ok come let's go we are gonna get late . Get ready and come fast.
Y/N : Seriously ? Oh please tell me you are joking . I am tired , Taehyung . And where are we going ? I just came-

Jungkook heard this conversation from him room and connected the dots to the previous talk that he heard while Taehyung spoke to someone over the phone .
         Taehyung and Y/N spending so much time alone had somewhere pricked him , so he decided that he would crash over the surprise location and ruin Taehyung's plan of confessing his love .
        Y/N tiredly dragged her feet to their bedroom after being forced for 15 minutes straight that it was something important and that she would like it very much . Taehyung was kind of being suspicious according to her but she chose to ignore it .
Taehyung had already planned her outfit this time as well and she had to wear it and only that dress .

Y/N's outfit

Y/N's makeup

Y/N's makeup

Y/N's heels

Y/N's heels

I was done with my makeup and hairstyle and got out of the bathroom when there was knock on the door

I was done with my makeup and hairstyle and got out of the bathroom when there was knock on the door . I went and opened it , then entered the most handsome man .

Taehyung's outfit

Taehyung : Wow , we literally wear matching clothes everyday and (Taehyung said as if it was unintentional and came close to Y/N's ear and whispered in his deep voice ) You look absolutely stunning

Taehyung : Wow , we literally wear matching clothes everyday and (Taehyung said as if it was unintentional and came close to Y/N's ear and whispered in his deep voice ) You look absolutely stunning .
Y/N : Thank you . You look handsome.
Taehyung : Thanks jagi.
Y/N : Yah !!! Don't call me that .
Taehyung : come let's go.
Y/N : Are we going to your house again ?
Taehyung : No we are going to some other place and that is my favourite place .
Y/N : Is this an indirect way of you asking me on a date ? (She smirked slightly).
Taehyung : Do you want to go on one with me ?

The dressed couple went towards the man's car and drove to their destination . UNAWARE !!! that a certain male was following them closely without being seen . They stopped at a restaurant on the way since the destination was far . Taehyung had planned every single detail with precision and payed attention to do everything according to Y/N's liking .

Y/N : Are we there yet ? It's became so dark .
Taehyung : that place looks better at night .
Y/N : oh .

Taehyung (stops the car ) : We are here . Let's go in .
Y/N : hm ok .
Taehyung : but first close your eyes .
(He got out of the car and went to Y/N's side holding out his hand for her to get out of the car .)

Taehyung takes Y/N to a beautiful place covered with flowers ,candles and lights .

(Please imagine a better romantic place covered with flowers , candles ...etc 🐱 I couldn't find a pic I liked .)

Y

/N : wow this place literally looks so beautiful .
Taehyung : Do you like it ?
Y/N : of course I do . (Hugs Taehyung). Thank you . (And runs towards the water).
Taehyung : hey wait for me .

Jungkook was hiding behind a tree a watching this. Tears were rolling down his cheeks .

Taehyung : Will you dance with me ? (He said in his deep husky voice stretching his right hand forward for me ).
Y/N : sure  .
(Taehyung's left hand held Y/N's right hand while the other hand settled on the girls waist . While she had her free hand on his shoulder as they started waltzing to the slow romantic music playing in the background .
          On the other hand , Jungkook felt a tap on his shoulder as he quickly wiped his face before turning .

Jungkook : Sophia ? What are you doing here ?
Sophia : Yeah . I had to attend a business meeting instead of dad close by . But why are you here ? are you okay kook ? Your eyes are red .
Jungkook : no I am ok .
(Sophia sees Taehyung and Y/N dancing .)
Sophia : Can I ask you something?
Jungkook : yeah go ahead.
Sophia : Don't lie to me . Do you like Y/N ?
Jungkook : What ?
Sophia : I have noticed a thing about you , every time whenever Y/N is close to any other boy you get angry , jealous , sad and all . And whenever she is around your eyes are only on her .
Jungkook : Yes it's true I get jealous, angry cause I love Y/N a lot .
Sophia : kookie listen she isn't the girl for you , she is bad . She doesn't deserve you . Jungkook I have money , beauty, intelligence and everything that a perfect girl should have . Be with me . You will be the happiest person in your life . I love you kookie . Will you be mine forever ?
Jungkook : stop it . You have said enough. I don't love you .
Sophia : Jungkook think about it again . I get what I want by hook or by crook . You know you will regret rejecting me . Remember I am a Mafia's daughter . I can do anything I want .

(Jungkook without replying anything sits in his car and leaves.)

Taehyung : Let's go you might be tired .
Y/N : Yeah let's go . Aaaahhhhh (suddenly Y/N's heel got broken but Taehyung held her tightly before she could fall.)
Taehyung : are you alright?
Y/N : My heels , they broke .
Taehyung : don't fear when Taehyung is here .
Taehyung carries her takes her to the car and drives to home . Y/N slept in the car . So after reaching home Taehyung again carried her to the bed , changed clothes and went to eat dinner .