Chapter 37

Dylan :May I have your attention .
Ladies and gentlemen , today is the happiest day of my life .I am finally going to propose to my true and first love y/n .
After saying this he took my hand and pulled me to the front and knelt down and removed a ring box out of his pocket .

I was shocked Dylan didn't say that he was going to do this and I saw Taehyung he was angry he was also crying I couldn't control my anger I clenched my fist tightly

I was shocked Dylan didn't say that he was going to do this and I saw Taehyung he was angry he was also crying I couldn't control my anger I clenched my fist tightly . Dylan then stood up pulled my left hand forward he was about to put the ring . I couldn't stop him because I knew he would hurt BTS . I closed my eyes tightly . Suddenly I heard a loud noise . I opened my eyes . Taehyung was hitting Dylan .
Taehyung:You bastard Y/N is mine only mine .(he kept on punching him .) How dare you say that .

Suddenly one of Dylan's guard hit Taehyung's head with his gun and pulled him . BTS other members fought with the other guards . Dylan got up and pulled me to the roof top . I tried to free my hand from his grip . But I couldn't . His guards came up too .He threw me hardly on the ground . My back hit the wall .
Dylan : Today you will see BTS die in front of your own eyes . Why did he do that ? I'll kill him . You know that you're only mine right . Don't worry babe I'll take a revenge for you .
Y/N:Please don't hurt them . Please (I begged him crying harder).
Suddenly BTS came up . Jin , J hope , Suga and RM fought with the bodyguards who were there . Jimin and Jungkook fought with the strongest guards that were standing behind Dylan . Taehyung pulled Dylan and started hitting him. Everyone were fighting feircely . I was at the side I didn't know what I should do . I hit Dylan's head with a rod that was kept in the side . Some more guards came to the roof top. Two of the guards held my arms and started hitting me . Taehyung was also hit by Dylan's men . He was bleeding badly . I was hurt too. Other BTS members were a little injured. After a minute Dylan got his consciousness but he was still lying on the floor . All of the guards fell down . I saw Taehyung ,tears rolled down my cheeks I ran to him ,he too got up and walked towards me . I hugged him tightly burying my head in his chest . He hugged me back . It was really an unfortunate moment. Dylan shot Taehyung with his gun and one of his guards shot me from behind . I was too weak I couldn't keep my eyes open for long time . Jungkook hit Dylan very hardly and shot him . Jimin hit the guard that shot me . Other members came to us and helped us get up .

Taehyung:Y/N no please don't close your eyes . Please get up .
Y/N:Taehyung I lo..love y...you .
Taehyung: I love you too Y/N. I love you. I am sorry. (I closed my eyes .Taehyung carried me in bridal style and ran towards his car and drove us to the nearest hospital. Other members took their cars and followed us .)
Taehyung: Y/N hold on a little longer we are here. (He parked his car opened the door ,carried me and ran inside ...) DOCTOR ? Nurse ?

Some of the nurse came to us and brought a stretcher . Taehyung laid me on the stretcher . The nurse took us to two different rooms and started treating us . Jin filled the formalities and stood front of our rooms with others .

Jimin :They love each other so much .
Jin : Hm my baby Tae has grown up so much . I feel so sad for them . Hope they recover soon .
Suga : We should go to our home , dress our wounds and come back .
Jin:Hm .
Jungkook:I'll stay here you'll go .
Jimin: You are hurt too . You should go back with us .
Jungkook:please .
Jin :ok . Go after we come back .
Jimin :bye .

BTS members except Jungkook went back home dressed their wounds ate a snack quickly and came back to the hospital after a while Jungkook went to home ........

To be continued..........