Chapter 6

Streaks of sunlight enter the room through the window and blind Y/N . Her eyes landed on the clock which read 6 am .

Y/N : Rise and Shine ☀️ . Uff I'm still tired after yesterday's party and I just remembered I haven't called mommy since I arrived she would be worried . Now worries I can call her before going to the uni .

Y/N goes and takes a shower comes out and dries her hair .

Y/N 's outfit

Y/N : Before going downstairs gotta check if everything's ready

Y/N : Before going downstairs gotta check if everything's ready . Bag check , id card Check , phone check .
Everything is ready let me call mom first .

⤷On the phone ✆...
Y/N : good morning mumma . Hello.
Y/M : good morning sweet heart. You are up already. Did you trouble your sisters ? Be good and kind to them .
Y/N : Yeah mom .

Tells everything that happened yesterday .

Y/M : Jimin ? Who's that ? I never knew you had a friend with hat name before. He's only your friend right nothing else?
Y/N : Yes yes , We just became friends recently . Mom please stop that he might have a girlfriend already and however he is just my friend nothing else. And you know I and Jung Hwa are in same university .
Y/M : wow that's great .
Y/N hears a knock at the door .
Y/N : Mumma somebody's at the door . I'll call you later . Bye , Love ya .

Cuts the call✆ and opens the door.

Kim : Good morning . Are you ready for your first day at university ?
Y/N : I am really excited to make new friends .
Khloe : Yup you are gonna make a lot of friends . And remember something really important (gives a death stare) DO NOT AT ANY CHANCE try to get close to BTS . Just stay away from them . That's just a tip for you , you'll need it .
Y/N : Why will I go close to BTS ?
Kim : Even if you go close to BTS better not try your luck with our boys Kim Taehyung , Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin .
Y/N : Park Jimin ? He is my friend . We met each other in India .
Khloe : we don't want to know if he is your friend or not just stay away from them . Or it's going to be worst for you not just because me and Kim likes them because all the girls from our university are crazy for them .

Hears a car horn .

Kim : Let's go . The driver is waiting for us . And Y/N remember what we have said , you don't wanna regret later do you ?

At the university ...

Kim : We are already late let's hurry It's that witches class first .
Khloe : Good she's not here yet . I am going to my friends . Go and ..

Before Khloe could say anything Mrs. Brooklyn (the strictest lecturer)  entered so everybody went to their places .

Mrs.Brooklyn : Good morning students. We have a new student who is gonna be joining us from today . We would like the newcomer to come here and introduce herself . And I hope everyone is kind towards her we don't like bullies .
Y/N (goes in the front , near the lecturer) : Hey guys , I am Y/N . Nice to meet yall . I hope we can be friends in future . Thank you .
Mrs.Brooklyn : Ok now go and have a seat next to Taehyung .

His fangirls gets angry and starts speaking to themselves .

Emma : What the f*ck . How dare she sit next to my man .
Dixie : Hah (scoffs) Is that witch gone crazy ? That witch is doing this on purpose . I feel like smashing her face for saying that nobody else than me can sit next to my Taehyung .
Y/N (looks at Kim and Khloe and remembers what they said before and speaks to Mrs.Brooklyn) : May I sit next to someone else ?
Mrs.Brooklyn : Is there a problem sitting next to him ? (and then asks Taehyung) Do you have any problem if Y/N sits next to you Taehyung .
Kim Taehyung (stands up and says) : No Mrs.Brooklyn .
Mrs.Brooklyn : well then go and sit , I can't waste anymore time  .

Y/N silently goes to her place and opens a book . Even though it was tempting she kept her head down doesn't look at trying to avoid him .

Kim Taehyung (keeps staring at Y/N and says in mind ) : Just great . I can get to know her well now .

Time skips...
Bell rings ....it was time for lunch break.

Y/N is on her way to cafeteria to meet Jung Hwa . When she feels somebody grab her wrist Y/n turns to see around who it was . It was Emma .

Y/N : Do you have something to say to me ?
Emma : Yah newbie You bit*h how dare you sit next to Kim Taehyung ?
Y/N : but I didn't sit next to him in purpose . Mrs.Brooklyn made me sit there .
Emma : That does not sound like my problem that our lecturer made you sit there . But I know  that however you aren't supposed to sit there.
Y/N : It's not my problem either if you have any problems , just get lost .
Emma : Did you just back answer me you bit*h ?

Emma was about to slap Y/N but suddenly someone held her hand trying to protect Y/N .

Emma turns to see and to her surprise it was ...

Emma : Taehyungiee oppa ? You here ?
Taehyung : What were you trying to do ? slap Y/N ? Didn't Mrs.Brooklyn say to be kind towards her .
Emma : but oppa I couldn't see her sit next to you . You know we've have been waiting for so many years to get closer to you guys . S-she-

Taehyung leaves Emma's hand forcefully and grabs Y/N's hand and takes her away . Y/N was really shocked to see Taehyung's reaction .
Taehyung takes Y/N to the cafeteria and sits on a table .

Taehyung : Hey I am Kim Taehyung . You can call me Taehyung or Tae even V . Did she hurt you ? Are you hurt ? I'm sorry for her misbehaviour . She's just another one of those psycho fans .

Y/N didn't respond and was confused to why he did this .

Taehyung (waving his hand in front of her face) : Hello Y/N , Y/N .
Y/N (comes into reality) : Ah I'm sorry . I am alright.
Taehyung : you shouldn't be sorry. So have you made friends here already ?
Jung Hwa : Y/n , why are you late ? I asked you to meet me as soon as it's lunch break.
Y/N (looks at Taehyung indirectly saying that there is someone here ) : I am so sorry. Wait I forgot to introduce you (Y/N holds Jung Hwa's arm )

 Wait I forgot to introduce you (Y/N holds Jung Hwa's arm )

(something like the picture above)

Y/n : Taehyung meet Jung Hwa and Jung Hwa meet Kim Taehyung.
Taehyung : nice to meet you bro .
Jung Hwa : Same here . If you both are done talking I want to talk to Y/N .

Grabs Y/N's hand and goes to the park .

Taehyung (in mind) : Is he her boyfriend? No , no doesn't look like so . But then if he is not her boyfriend why did she hold his arm  ? Wait Taehyung are you serious why are you thinking about her ? Aishh