Chapter 9

Y/n : Ahhhh . (Yawns ) . It's such a lovely morning and another beautiful day . I should wear something super nice  today . Wait am I doing this to impress him ? Probably yup .

Y/n goes to shower , dries her hair and wears her clothes and a little bit of makeup .

Y/n's outfit and makeup

Y/n goes downstairs to have breakfast and sees that Kim and Khloe were waiting for you

Y/n goes downstairs to have breakfast and sees that Kim and Khloe were waiting for you .

Y/n : good morning Kim and Khloe.
Kim (shocked )
Khloe : What's special today.
Y/n : Nothing.
Khloe : Ah... really ? Just asked cause you  don't really wear much makeup.
Y/N : yeah right .

After having breakfast they left together to the university .

In the classroom ...
Everyone starts staring at Y/n .

Emma : What's she up to ?
Dixie : Can't believe my own eyes . Is this seriously Y/n or her twin ?
Emma : She doesn't have a twin .
Dixie : whatever.
Charli : Hi Kim and Khloe . Hi Y/N you look so different , this style is much cooler than before .
Y/N : Really ? Thanks . You look pretty every day .
Charli : Aw thank you . That's so sweet of you . Let's head towards the classroom first , they made an announcement that our class was gonna be exchanged for today .

Everyone was on the way to class when Bangtan boys sees Y/n .

Jimin : Oh my god . Y/n looks like a different person . She looks hotter .
Jin : I saw her yesterday with a boy , y'all sure she's single ? Um...I don't remember his name properly Ju...jung ? Jung what ?
Jimin : Jung Hwa?
Jin : yes Jung Hwa .
Jimin : Ah he is her childhood friend.
Jin : oh I see .
Jimin : Tae come let's go to the class . Bye Jin hyung .
Taehyung (no response cause he was lost thinking about Y/n's beauty. )
Jimin hits Taehyung's head .
Taehyung : Ouch . It hurts .
Jimin : Where were you lost ? Let's go to the class quickly .
Taehyung : Yes sir .

Taehyung and Jimin rushed to the class . Mrs.Brooklyn enters the classroom and starts the class .

Mrs.Brooklyn : From tommorow there will be partner project activities . The partners are as follows :
Jungkook and Jimin
Emma and Dixie
Charli and Khloe
Y/n and Kim Taehyung
And so on.....
Y/n (in mind ): (blushing) Wow . Like seriously we are partners . I am so happy. But I shouldn't be too close to him . Or his crazy fans will kill me .
Taehyung (looks at Y/n and says in mind): I am so lucky to have you as a partner . We are gonna be great together.

Lunch break ...
Y/n goes to the cafeteria but she is stopped when somebody grabs her wrist .

Y/n : Jung Hwa oppa ? (She said thinking it would be him ) oh wha-
Taehyung : Y/n . We need to talk . Are you free right now ?
Y/n : Yes I am , but what do you want to talk to me about ?
Taehyung : Ah....it's actually about the project that we got .
Jung Hwa : wait are you both project activity partners?
Y/N : hm ...we are partners . Oppa this activity is kinda important so , let's catch up later ? Okay ? Byeee .
Jung Hwa : bye.
Taehyung : let's go to the cafeteria.
Y/N : hm sure . Let's go.

At the cafeteria
Taehyung: Um.... so when are you gonna be free today ?
Y/N : I don't think I have anything much to do today so I'm free anytime .
Taehyung : Great then you can get all your necessary clothes , books and stuff that you need . I'll come to pick you up at 5pm . Is that alright with you ?
Y/N : wait...did you say clothes ?
Taehyung : Ya of course. Are you planning to borrow my clothes to wear ? (laughs )
Y/N : um . N..no... I was just shocked . Will it really be ok if I stay at your home?
Taehyung : Yeah it's fine . And anyways the project is gonna take a lot of time so it would be better if you stay over tonight .
Y/N : If that's okay with you then I don't have any problem . Okay then I'll get going ... See ya later ?
(suddenly Taehyung grabs her wrist and says )
Taehyung : Your outfit looks great today .
Y/N(blushing) : Thanks . Bye.

Time skips...