Chapter 11

⤷At the restaurant ...
The restaurant looked like this :

Y/n's POV :Eating in such a luxurious restaurant was not something I had expected to be doing today

Y/n's POV :
Eating in such a luxurious restaurant was not something I had expected to be doing today .
The restaurant had accents of gold and silk decorations . There was a velvet carpet on the floor and 2 curved stairs leading up to the second floor which only VIPs and business tycoons reserved in advance . The roof was concave and at the highest point was a magnificent glass chandelier. The floor was made out of marble . Paintings decorated the walls and the paintings moved and spoke just like the ones at Hogwarts . A pleasing soft piano music  was playing , by a live pianist in the background . The refined  restaurant attracted only the most upper crust diners in Seoul , Korea . I noticed people dressed in business suits and fashionable dresses with expensive jewelry and handbags with their secretary personnel and waitresses attending them .
Just then I was snapped out of my thoughts by Taehyung who was already quite ahead of me . Coming back to my senses I quickly went next to him apologising for spacing out .

Y/N : Sorry  , I was just looking around it looks very expensive . Are you sure we should be here ?
Taehyung : I wouldn't have brought you here if I wasn't a 100% sure . My uncle owns this restaurant .

He grabbed my hand gently and took us to our table and as we settled the waiter came to us .

Waiter : Goodafternoon , Welcome to XXX Restaurant .  What would you like to order ?

We took a minute to go through the never ending options of meals and beverages  and then finally ordered .

Y/N : The food is absolutely delicious . Wah !
Taehyung : Hm I know . I used come here like every single day cause i used to love Japchae and cherry coke drink as a kid .
Y/N : Ah ...  (I replied acknowledging . )
Taehyung : And my mom used to get so annoyed that I came here every day without telling anybody at home , even though uncle knew we made a deal not to tell mom that I was here . She once called the cops cause I went missing to later know that I was here eating and having fun in the kitchen with the other chefs .

We continued speaking and suddenly Taehyung's uncle (owner) came to us .

Owner : Omo Taehyungah my boy .
Taehyung : ah ... good afternoon uncle . Good to see you after a long time .
Owner : Same here . (He glanced at me and then continued ) Aigoo . Our kid has grown up so much . You should have told you were bringing someone special I would have made arrangements in a private room . Look at how pretty his girlfriend . You two make such a cute couple .
Y/N : No no sir we are not-
Taehyung : She isn't my girlfriend yet but soon she will be (and winks at me and smirks looking at my red face ).
Owner : Oh I see . It's like from the movies Friends to lovers  (He said modestly) Did you like the food ? Should I bring y'all my signature dishes ?
Taehyung : We love the food very much , thanks for offering but some other time uncle . We were actually going over to my place to do a project .
Owner : Ah okay . Keep coming to visit your uncle hmm ? Take care child . Bye .
Taehyung : Yes uncle . Byee .