Chapter 33

I was terrified to see the same man that haunted me day and night in the past again .

Y/N : D...Dylan ?
Dylan : Yes . It's me love . I have finally come to take you with me .
Y/N : I . AM . NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU . (I spoke through gritted teeth in anger . )
Dylan : No ? (Dylan suddenly kneeled down and pulled a ring from his pocket and said )  Let's get married .
Y/N : That won't ever happen .

Y/N slapped Dylan and started walking quickly with big steps suddenly one of his bodyguards hit her with the metal rod on her head which made her faint the last thing she heard was " You chose it this way princess " . Before she could fall but Dylan caught her and carried her to his car and took her to his secret place that nobody knew except him and his guards . That place was with high security and there were a lot of strong muscular guards in all the floors . He tied her mouth , hands and legs and locked her in a room .

Y/N's POV
My head ached as I struggled to assess my surroundings . My stomach retched , my throat dry , how had I got myself into this mess ? I peered around the eerie room . Dust dulled each and every ornament, just adding to the clutter in the already paltry squalor . The lighting was poor, the only light came from the rotting window at the other side of the room . Suddenly my mind raced .
A window ! I prepared to make a run for it . I pulled myself off the ground and began to stand. If only I could get to the window I could make my escape .
                  The chains pulled on my leg as I fell with a thud . My leg crippled with pain . I tried to shuffle my way to the window , but it was excruciating . As my senses kicked back in , I felt pain shooting up and down my body . Peering down at my hands I let out a muffled scream . My hands were covered in cold, congealed blood . I looked around the dingy room to look for something to break these chains . Just as my eyes wandered around the room I came across this wall that was filled with pictures . Were they mine ? I took a closer look to find that it was actually me . Kindergarten to school to university .  Pictures of me with my friends , from outside the cafe's I went to . Me in my home in India . I was creeped out at the thought of someone watching me at all times . A distant thud echoed across the cold, hard floor, ricocheting into my ear. Someone was coming . My tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth as I relived the figure advancing towards me.

??? : well well . (He droned in a confident voice . )
Y/N : You won't get away with it . Let me go . 

I spoke sternly trying to sound as intimidating as possible even if body language said otherwise . Trying wouldn't hurt would it ?

Dylan : What , if I don't ?
Y/N : Somebody or the other will come here finding me . You will be done for good .
Dylan : Oh by somebody do you mean your new fling ? What's their name again . Oh right- Junguk , Jim in , Tahyung ? That over rated little boy band . What can they even do ? Will they make us bleed to death by singing ? Hahahaha
(He paused laughing as the rest of his guards joined him . )
Is that their little secret talent ?
Y/N : I WILL NOT HEAR ANOTHER WORD ABOUT THEM coming from your filthy mouth you insolent di*khead-

Instantly his arm swung swiftly , like steel , it impacted on mine . Fear bulged from my eyeballs as I dropped like a mere sack to the floor. I winced , a white light of pain shot as my injured knee crushed to the concrete floor . He grabbed me by the head, my hair taut in his vice grip, he dragged me behind like a hunter drags home his prey . He tightened the handcuffs and the chains restricting the movements i had access to earlier and pointed at his bodyguard to come over . I watched as he took the plate from the bodyguard getting some gross looking food in it . He brought it to my mouth to which I turned my face to the other side . He then forcefully grabbed my jaw shoving a spoonful into my mouth to which I immediately gagged spitting it out .
I cried my heart out as I felt darkness overtake me .

I

was woken up the next day by the sound of the keys rattling and the door creaking loudly against the floor . I shut my close at the excruciating pain that my body felt .
A guard entered with clothes .

Bodyguard : Boss has told you to change into these and get you for breakfast .

I took the clothes from him as he untied the handcuffs , the chains and the cloth from my mouth .

Bodyguard : Don't even try . You know how it ended the last time . There are guards all around . There's no way out .

That left me thinking how did he know ?
The man had left after bringing me into another room with a bathroom in it . I quickly washed the dried blood from my body and changed into the new set getting out of the room where the guard was waiting for me . I was then taken to the dining area I guess ? Where Dylan sat talking to his men .

Dylan : come sit here with me .

I went and sat infront of Dylan without saying a word .

Dylan : I would've loved to marry you sooner but the upcoming "events" make it impossible . But it will be put to an end when I officially announce our wedding at the grand party . All the higher ups like royals , CEO'S , billionaires , multi millionaires and MAFIAS will attend . I decided that it would be just the right time .
Y/N : Since when do you go by rules .
Dylan : I don't entertain unnecessary questions . You are coming with me and that's final .
Dylan got up and went somewhere his men following him . Just as he left the guards grabbed me by my arm dragging me to the same room I had been kept in previously . The guards then left after doing the chains again .
______________________________________
⤷At the university
Taehyung : Any news about Y/N ? She is never late to class .
Jimin : I have no idea about that . She didn't even reply to my messages yesterday .
Taehyung : is it so ? Hope she is not in trouble or something .
Jungkook : She we will be alright . You're thinking too much . Let's sit in our places . She must be at her house .
Mrs.Brooklyn : good morning everyone.  Let's begin with our today's topic .......
(she continued)
Time skips..........lunch break .

Jung Hwa : Um hello Taehyung? Is Y/N absent ? She didn't answer my calls yesterday neither did she reply . I was thinking if you knew about her whereabouts ?
Taehyung : She didn't reply to you either ? I've got to go . Bye . I'll tell you if I get to know anything about her .

In the cafeteria.....
Taehyung : Guys I met Jung Hwa , Y/N's friend . He asked me if I knew where Y/N was . I'm starting to get worried now . This is not a phone issue or something . We should go to her house and see . Y'all coming ?
Jimin : calm down I'll call our guards and ask them to search for her .
Taehyung : okay .