Chapter 13

Next morning... it was really bright day the rays of sunlight were passing through the window hitting Y/n 's eyes .

Y/n : Ah why is it so bright ? (She said feeling the sun ray's hit straight on her face as she moved around a little she felt a heavy weight on her waist . Being unsure she peeked under the blanket to see what it was . To find Taehyung's arm wrapped around her tightly . )
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............
Taehyung (rubbing his eyes) : Aish this girl . Why are you screaming ? What happened ?

Y/n was giving a death glare at Taehyung.

Taehyung : wae ? Why are you staring me ? Oh come on . I know I am handsome but that's kinda scary . You shouldn't be staring at me like that .
Y/N : You ...you pabo . Why did you do that ? Didn't I keep a bolster between us ? I told you yesterday itself even if you come little close to me I am gonna kill you .
Taehyung : ayyy . Calm down . It was by mistake (shows cute pouty face).
Y/n : Yah stop that . Whatever .
(Taehyung gives a boxy smile).
Y/n : I am gonna go to shower .

Taehyung leaves the bed room . Y/n goes to shower and gets ready .

Y/n' s outfit

As I went downstairs I greeted all the BTS members

As I went downstairs I greeted all the BTS members .
Y/n : Goodmorning oppas !!
Everyone : Morning Y/n .
Jin : Everyone breakfast is ready .

Everyone eats their breakfast and goes to their respective work . Suddenly a car stopped in front of you  .

Y/n sees who it was . It was Jimin , Jungkook and Seokjin oppa .

 It was Jimin , Jungkook and Seokjin oppa

Jungkook : Y/n come in the car . Let's go together .
Y/N : Isn't Taehyung coming to the university ?
Jimin : No . He said he had some important work to be done so he left early .
Y/n : oh okay then let's go.
Y/N gets in the car and goes to the university .

⤷At the university ...
Taehyung : Hey Y/N . How did you come ?
Y/N : with the members .
Taehyung : Good then . Should we head to our class ?
Y/N : Yeah . We will submit our activity during the break .
Taehyung : okay .

Lunch break...
Taehyung : Take here is your activity let's submit and go to cafeteria.
Y/N : Ah uh actually I don't wanna come . I don't feel well . You can go.
Taehyung : are you alright ? Do you want to go the nurse ? Ok I'll stay with you .
Y/N : No it's ok I'll come . We should go now ? 
Taehyung : hm ok.

They went and submitted the activity to their class mentor . Y/N goes to the park to relax a little .

Jung Hwa : Hi Y/N . I was looking for you .
Y/N : oppa ? What for ?
Jung Hwa : It is Jin joo's birthday tommorow . We are keeping a party for her .
Y/N : Jennie unnie's birthday ? Ah I totally forgot about that .
Jung Hwa : I'll send you the address . You have to come and you can get BTS with you .
Y/N : oh ok . Thanks .

Time skips... everyone goes out of the class. Taehyung was waiting for Y/N in the car outside.

Taehyung : Y/N over here

Taehyung : Y/N over here .
Y/N sees Taehyung and goes to him.
Y/N : Hi Tae ( looks exhausted ).
Taehyung : Hi . You called me Tae . Wow . Are you alright ? You look pale . Come get in the car .
( Y/N sits in the car. )

As they reach home ...Y/N falls asleep on Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung : Ah ? Y/N ? I guess she has fallen asleep . (checks Y/N's temperature. ) What ? Why is she so hot ? I guess she has fever . I should to call the doctor .

They reach home .... Taehyung carries Y/N in his arms and takes her inside.

Suga : What happened to her ? Is she alright ?
Taehyung : yeah her temperatures a bit high though . Jimin can you call the doctor ?
Jimin : yeah sure .