Chapter 15

J hope : Everyone dinner is ready . Come to eat.
Everyone : coming .
They all started having dinner .
Jungkook : Let's take a selfie .

Taehyung : I am gonna miss you all so much

Taehyung : I am gonna miss you all so much .
RM : we are gonna miss you too .
Taehyung (whispers to jk ) : come to my room after dinner.

⤷In Taehyung's bedroom ...
Jungkook : why did you call me here , hyung  ?
Taehyung : as you know I love Y/N a lot and I want to protect her . So in my absence I don't want her to fall in trouble or get hurt . Those crazy girls from our class are already behind her . So I want you to be visiting her to check if she is okay and call me if anyone is troubling her .
Jungkook : but ... okay .
Taehyung : good . Tommorow I'll be going by myself y'all don't have to take any trouble .
Jungkook : Are you sure ? okay then Goodnight . Take care . Have a safe journey.
Taehyung : Thanks .

(On the other hand .....)

Kim : Y/N I believe that you stayed far from the boys .
Y/N : hm .
Khloe : good and we have something really important to say . We are shifting to London . So if you want to stay here . You have to pay the rent . Not that we are short of money or anything but if you weren't staying here we wouldn't have to pay for extra expenses of your food or stay . You know what I mean right ? Im not trying to be rude . Don't misunderstand , okay Y/N ? Anyways we are going tommorow itself so decide and say as soon as you can .
Y/N : It's not like I have any other options . I won't be able to find a place to stay overnight either . Obviously I am going to stay here . I'll pay the rent too .
Kim : Good luck then . 

Time skips ...at 4am Taehyung gets ready and goes to the airport .

Y/N POV :Next morning Y/N gets up and gets ready for the university

Y/N POV :
Next morning Y/N gets up and gets ready for the university.

Y/N's outfit

Y/N eats her breakfast and goes to the university

Y/N eats her breakfast and goes to the university ....

⤷In the classroom ...
Y/N : Hey Chim . Hi Jungkook . Goodmorning .
Jungkook : Hi . How are you ?
Jimin : annyeonghaseyo my lovely chingu  .
Y/N : I am good .
Jungkook : remember at 4 :45 pm .
Y/N : yeah yeah I remember.
Jimin : are you two going somewhere ?
Y/N : hm we are going on shopping after classes . Do you want to join us too ? It would be fun .
Jungkook : Ah no . Jimin is busy . Maybe some other day we will go shopping together .
Jimin : Yea .

(Mrs.Brooklyn enters the class .....)

Mrs.Brooklyn : Goodmorning everyone. The project you all have done yesterday were good and Y/N as your partner was Taehyung . He has gone out of country so you'll be pairing up with Jungkook and Jimin you are gonna be paired with Jungkook too .
Y/N : Three of us together ?
Mrs.Brooklyn : Yes

The class was boring as usual half of the students were dozing off while some others were on their phones . And barely any students actually paying attention to the  lesson .
Time skips ...
(Bell rings..........)

Jimin : Let's go to the cafeteria and have some snacks .
Y/N : um... you both go ahead I dont feel like eating right now .
Jimin : are you sure ?
Y/N : Yup 100% sure .

Jimin and Jungkook go to the cafeteria and they eat ....
.... and suddenly Jungkook gets up and says .

Jungkook : I am done (and goes to look for Y/N .)
Y/N was in the park where Jung Hwa and Jennie were . They were talking to each other , laughing, smiling. Jennie gets a call from her friends and she goes to some other place to talk . At that time Jungkook sees Jung Hwa and Y/N looking at each and smiling . He gets jealous but tries to act calm .

Jungkook : calm down bro . He is just her friend . I should go to the classroom .

Time skips.... everyone goes to their homes.

⤷At 4 pm ...
Y/N : ah there is still so much time left let me get ready .
(Y/N takes a shower and wears her dress...)
Y/N's outfit

)Y/N's outfit

Y/N : oh it's already 4:40 pm . I should go down and wait for Jungkook.

(Jungkook was on his way to Y/N's home. )

Jungkook : What's up with me getting all excited about going to shopping with Y/N?
Should we buy matching clothes ? What is it called again ? Pair outfit ? Couple outfits ? Aishh I'm already getting late because of the traffic .

Soon Jungkook reached infront of Y/N's house and picked her up . They spoke about random things and sang songs on their way to the mall .