Chapter 31

Another day dawned upon Y/N , but this day bringing a sense of motivation to get working . You got into the shower and proceeded doing your routine . She had been informed during the interview that the staff had to compulsorily wear formal clothes . She chose her outfit to suit the occasion . As she had not carried many clothes to her current destination . She chose a top and some formal pants , sneaking into Taehyung's closet picking a matching coat she held it in her hands ready to go for work .

Y/N's outfit

At SM Entertainment Company ??? : Goodmorning

??? : Goodmorning . Are you Y/N ?
Y/N : Goodmorning . Yes that would be me  and you are...?
??? : I am Ivy . I am a staff over here . Mr. Han has asked me to get you to him .
Y/N : oh I am just waiting for my friend here she'll be here . I'll go by myself thanks .
Ivy : It's not a problem .
Selena : Hiiiiii Y/N .
Y/N : Hi Selena . You look awesome.
Selena : Thanks . You too .
Y/N : Let's meet boss and then go to meet our sirs .
Selena : yeah let's go . Can't wait to meet Huang Zitao. (Blushing)
Y/N : Oh I see somebody's blushing .
Selena (hitting Y/N on her arm): Stop it . Let's go or we are gonna be late .
(Selena and Y/N go to the boss ).
Selena and Y/N : Goodmorning boss .
Boss : Goodmorning . It's your first day . I hope that you don't make me upset . Here is your schedule for your sirs go explain it to them and get to your work .
Y/N : Yes boss .
They take the schedule and go to their
Office rooms after the boss was done giving some more instructions . She then went to Han's personal studio . She knocked before she heard a response .

Lu Han : Come in .
Y/N : Goodmorning sir . I'm here to tell you abour your schedule for today .
Lu Han : Goodmorning and one more thing don't call me sir. You can call me Lu Han or whatever you want.
Y/N : okay Han .
Lu Han : Yeah .
Y/N : So let's see it says you have a :
- 2 hour dance practice that will start at 9.30 .
- 30 minutes break that you will mostly use to discuss about your upcoming songs and all .
Then you will have a language class till lunch . In the evening again you will join other members of EXO for the vocal sessions and choreography practice . You will probably be done by 7 - 7.30pm . That's all .

Lu Han : ok great . Thanks . Your office is right infront of mine .
Y/N : I get a personal office ? I didn't know p.a's get one ?
Lu Han : Yeah but we like to give our p.a's their personal space since they are always around us . By the way you will be sharing that room with some other staffs .  Y/N : Cool . I'll get going and you can call me if you need anything.
Lu Han : Thanks .

Y/N goes to her shared office and starts doing work . Work as in discuss with the other assistants about their concert preparations and all .
In admist of her important work she hears her phone ring .

??? : Hello love . Do you miss me babe ?
Y/N : W-what ? Sorry you've got a wrong number .
??? : Ayyy babe calm down . Don't you remember me ?
??? : Who are you ? Stop calling me babe and stuff . I'd be hurt if you forget my name so quick love .
??? : Guess who am I ?
Y/N (in mind) : His voice seems familiar but it's deeper now . He can't be- right ? There's no way he would get my number . (to him) Dylan ???
Dylan : Yes sweetheart it's me .
Y/N : Why did you call me ?
Dylan : Since you are very well aware of how madly we are in love with each other . And that I have been a very patient mind and followed you around keeping my distance . I thought it would be fair if we get married sooner . I wouldn't want my bride to wake up on the aisle in a white dress to her getting married without her conscience .
Y/N (in anger) : Just stop it . I don't love you neither did I like you in the past .
Dylan : Baby you know how your rejection ends up . I don't want to make an heroic entry by giving you a live example . Listen to me carefully meet me at ******** building in the basement alone day after tomorrow . I want you to marry me and rember more the people who know this , the more funerals you will be attending .
Y/N : But I don't even love you . Why do you want me to marry you ? There are so many other beautiful women out there .
Dylan : I don't care if you love me or not but you will be mine...... bye babe.
Y/N : What ?
Y/N gets scared and nervous thinking about what will happen and continues to do her work .
Introduction of Dylan :
He went to the same kindergarten as Y/N .Dylan had a crush on her the first time he saw her . They went to the same school. He always tried to make her his . He tried different ways but she didn't accept him at all . He was a famous bully boy at school . He used to bully Y/N but fell in love with her later ..........
Back to the story...
Time skips ......... it was time for everyone to go back home.
Y/N packed all her stuff and went home it was really dark on the road she felt someone was following her but she couldn't see anyone. She started running. (Wondering who is following y/n, a person wearing black hoodie , covering his face with a mask , name Dylan madly in love with her was following her .Anyone who comes in his way will get shattered into pieces .)
Suddenly she sees a car coming towards her . She waves her hand to stop the car and get a lift. The car stopped in front of her . The person inside the car opened the window it was Lu Han .
Lu Han : Y/N? You here this late . Shall I drop you .
Y/N :thanks .
Lu Han:come in .
(Y/N tells the address of Bangtan house. )
Lu Han : why were you running ?
Y/N:I felt like somebody was following me I got scared so I started running.
Lu Han :oh and it's not safe for a girl to walk alone at night in the dark . If u want I can drop you home everyday.
Y/N : ah no thanks . It's fine .
Lu Han:we are here.
Y/N:thank you bye. Take care .
(Y/N gets out of the car and goes in .)
(Taehyung was waiting for Y/N. )
Taehyung: Y/N where were you? Why are you so late ? What were you doing?
Y/N: I had some important work to do .
Taehyung: what important work is that ? Can't you say it to anyone and go .
Y/N:none of your business. (Y/N goes to her room )
Taehyung: Y/N? What has happened to her ? Strange .
Y/N changes her clothes and sits on the bed .
Y/N's pajamas

Y/N's POV What does he want ? Why is he doing this to me

Y/N's POV
What does he want ? Why is he doing this to me. What if he kills everyone that I love ? Wait . if he knows that I am here in Korea that means he is spying on me . No... no it is not him who is spying on me but someone I know may be giving this informations to him . I gotta find out who it is .( She was drifted away to sleep thinking about that. )
(Taehyung was knocking the door but Y/N was deep asleep)

Taehyung: Hyungs I guess she is sleeping. She didn't open the door .
Jin: okay it's fine . And all the best for tommorow. Have you both practiced well .
Taehyung:hm .
Jungkook:Yup .
Jin :good .
(Everyone eats dinner and goes to sleep . Taehyung went to sleep with Jimin .)

To be continued............