A C C I D E N T S

This morning wasn't gray, but by soothing lavender and brilliant amber. The colors merged into neon pink and peach.

She wakened early each morning in the stronghold to watch the sunrise.

After all, she could only see so many.

Soon-hee brewed some black coffee as her eyes seized the chance to glare at the enormous pallete of colors growing light around 8 A.m.

Staring at the clock hands she comprehendeds that the time ahead of her is plenty to be filled with activities.

"You made coffee?" Her brother asked as soon as he spotted her sitting onto the kitchen stool, enjoying her breakfast

"It's right there." Her finger showed Jihoon the exact spot the coffee matchine was.

"You woke up early today..." He announced pouring some fresh coffee onto his ordinary cup.

Drinking the last sip of her coffee Soon-hee raised her body up.

"Yeah... Minghao started working at this new cafeteria down town and I visit him!"

Mingao was her best friend from kindergarten until her college years. They are studying the same thing so literally nothing was a blockage when it came to their friendship.

"It's early. You can go later... Stay with me fora little..." He advised her and Y/n sat down giving up her plans for a little.

"You are right I guess..."

"So how are things going? Is your college okay? Are you and Minghao going well?" He said sipping his coffee.

"Everything is fine... I just need to study a little more. That's all..." Soon-hee grabbed a slice of bread from an almost empty bowl and consumed it right away.

"Well, dont pressure yourself though... You are already doing fine I think."

"Okay I won't." Taking some extra time to eat Soon-hee then decide to leave cause she had so many things to study as you could describe her as a book-worm.

"Jihoon I am leaving...!"

"Okay Soonie. Just don't be late. I will cook today."

"Thanks!"

She launched off making her way to the new cafeteria Soon-hee really wanted to visit.

This cafeteria is a cacophony of loud chatter, each table a cosseted huddle of people raising their voices to be heard above the din.

She was standing right outside observing everything from the big windows. As her palms started getting sweaty because she felt uneasy with big crowds she decided to make the move and get in.

The bell of the door rang in a monotonic way as her eyes met the man behind the counter.