T H E . T R U T H

Joshua led the traumatized girl in his room and located her in the middle of his bed while trying to track his medkit box down. 

"Here it is

"Here it is..." He grabbed it from the top of a shelve and approached Soon-hee. He sat right next to her and carefully touched her hand to bring it on him Trying not to look at her he started taking care of her. 

"Who did this to you?" Jisoo said breifly audible. Soon-hee didn't want to say how she gained those wounds because she was a little afraid of what might happen next. "Aren't you gonna tell me?" Jisoo asked slolwly lifting his head to stare at her. 

"I can't..." She whispered and Joshua grabbed a band aid, placing it onto the wound. 

"I care about you... Please..." He whispered and the girl sighed. "I can't... If I tell you... I am afraid you will do something that will only make things worse..." She admitted the reason behind her silence and Joshua scoffed. 

"So It's someone I know..." He started thinking deeply and his eyes widened. "Don't tell me is Minghao... I-I-" He was about to get up and storm off to find the guy but Soonie grabbed his arms and immoilized him. 

"Of course not! Minghao would never do something like that..." She almost hissed. Having to conceal something so secretive was not the best thing Soon-hee had to do. She felt really bad eventually. 

"Then who?" He sat back and held both of her tiny hands. 

"If I tell you, will you promise me to not do anything or even say anything... Let it be between us Joshie..." She whispered ready to open up her heart to her boyfriend. 

"Then How am I going to protect you?" He gulped, miseraby. He was feeling like he was the one who had to protect the small girl. 

"I am not the one who needs protection..." 

"Then who?" 

"Minghao..." She whispered and Joshua narrowed his eyebrows perplexed. "W-What do you mean?" He asked dying to know for more details. "Will you promise me?" She was presistent and Joshua scoffed. 

"I promise Soonie... Tell me now..." 

"The person who made this scratches to me was... Lisa..." She whispered this name petrified to even say it out loud like she was calling a demon. "W-What?" He gasped being completely shook. 

"Lisa was indeed cheating on Minghao... She saw us at the mall and pretended she didnt... L-Last night... S-She-" She started trailing down until her voice broke and tears got released from her eyes. 

"Hey baby... No..." Joshua said and kneeled down, wiping away some of her tears with his thumbs. 

"Shhhhh..." He tried to comfort her as the girl was extra weak and emotionally unstable. "What happened next?" He asked. "Sh-she threatened me... She told me not to say anything cause I don't have proof..." She said while tears were streaming down her face.