B U T T E R F L Y

After 6 days:

Almost a week passed pretty decently. Soon-hee spent every spec of a day with Joshua, not only in his room but in her own room as well.

She gained so many more feelings about Joshua all this time. The fact that he is always beside her, supporting her could actually touch her heart.

At the point, they were in her room watching a movie in bed right next to the photos she glued over the wall

"Ohhhhhh No no no... That's disgusting..." She complained trying to avert her eyes by burrying her head onto his chest.

"Yo Don't cheat Lola You said you will watch this thriller with me!!" Joshua tried to titl her head so she wouldn't miss the last minutes.

"I didn't know a Zombie apocalypse would have..." She said slowly opening her eyelids.

"Zombies?" He asked as the past seconds of the movie were taking place. "Yeahhhh... I can't watch this thing... It's petrifying!" She hissed covering her eyes with both of her palms.

"Baby they are just eating brains..." He explained but the girl slowly uncovered her eyes to look up at him quite overwelmed.

"What?" He asked staring down at her porcelain face, that was inches apart his chest.

"H-How did you call me?"She asked surrpised just because he called her baby super naturally. Her heart started beating so fast as she was getting flustered quite easily.

 Her heart started beating so fast as she was getting flustered quite easily

"Baby...!" He saw her cheeks getting red like a rose bud and immediatly got the memo. "You liked it, didn't you?" He slyly teased her and the girl scoffed.

"O-of course I didn't!" She faked anger as her arms crossed.

"Are you sure baby?" He said and she gasped as soon as she realized his malicious reasons behind saying that. "Yes I am sure..." She stuck her tongue out and at the exact same moment the ending titles if the movie appeared in the screen of the laptop.

"Oh my god You distracted me! The movie ended!" Joshua realized as his jaw fell down. "Thank god!" She whispered trying to regain some space but her body was literally inside his embrace.