F R I E N D S H I P S . A N D . L I E S

Soon-hee dashed to her room flustered. Apart of Jisoo being a broomstick she had to deal with Minghao's secrecy. Two hundred questions were overflowting from her brainset. She trusted that rotten rat and he lied right in front of her face... 

Lying is bad! 

Unless If SHE has to do it so It's okay and acceptable~!

She unlocked the door in a snap of a second and itruded without a warning

She unlocked the door in a snap of a second and itruded without a warning. Minghao fell on the bed as soon as he saw her prending to be so close to death. 

"S-Soon-hee is that you?" He asked with a wobbly voice as his eyes barely opened. She scoffed at his poor acting and decided to join whatever Minghao was doing. 

"Yeah Minghao It's me, It's me..." She faked warmth and approached him. Minghao should run but unfortunately he was unaware of her friend being mad. "How are you?" She sniffed sitting onto his bed. 

"I-i am trying to be fine Soonie... My head hurts..." He almost choked on his saliva and Soon-hee scoffed. "And I didn't even throw that chair on you yet..." She whispered and Hao slowly lifted his eyelids. "W-what?" He asked petrified. He thought he heard wrong. "Oh nothing, I asked if you want to sit on that chair..." She lied and Minghao declined by just shaking his head. 

"I am too hurt to even walk!" He retorts leading Soon-hee go crazy. Is he for  real? "Then when were you this morning, 8?" Finally she said something. Minghao slowly lifted his eyelashes to stare at the girl. 

"W-what?" He played it sick with a trembling voice like a bell. "You can stop lying... Joshua told me everything..." She crossed her arms and the boy blinked knowing what is about to come. 

"I can explain!" He lifts the half of his body up trying to calm her down

"I can explain!" He lifts the half of his body up trying to calm her down. Soon-hee was always so impulsive. She could just freak out all of the sudden, when nobody is expecting her to. This fact was either cute or extremely, deadly, overly dangerous. 

"Explain then? Why did you lie Hao?" She smirked devilishly ready to kill him no matter the explanation. 

"I had to go somew-"

"Where?" She was fast to interrupt him, something that could terror the poor guy. Minghao is usually the intimidating guy but when it comes to Soon-hee he just sits back and shuts his mouth in fear.