D R E A M I N G

Soon-hee was almost paralyzed surrendering her whole body to Jisoo. His strong biceps enveloped her slim body, like a sneaky pithon. Finally, she helped him open the door and Soon-hee clenched her nails onto the cotton material of his shirt.

"We are almost there..." Jisoo informed approaching the bed. "This illusion is so real... I can even touch you..." She said booping his nose and giggling. "Boom..." She smiled with the brightest smile of the world. 

"Shortie just hang onto me and don't f-" He was about to say but the girl tumbled onto the floor and was about to fall into her bed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Shortie just hang onto me and don't f-" He was about to say but the girl tumbled onto the floor and was about to fall into her bed. As she got afraid her hand grabbed Joshua's shirt so she eventually took him with her.

They both fell on the mattress and they flinched. When they opened their eyes silence appeared inside the room. Joshua focused on her soft and slight characteristics. Her eyes, her nose, her lips.

Soon-hee's expression was different. She was no longer trembling because of Joshua being so close to her. She actually found the moment lusting as the image of his face was lingering inside her face. 

"I..." She said and Jisoo waited for her to say something. 

"You what?" He softly asked with a mellow voice like a bird chirping to her ears. Was his voice always that sweet? Was he always that beautiful or just now?

"I wish this was not just an illusion..." She whispered staring to the boys lips while her eyelids slowly shattered. It was like she made a wish to a star at night and then drifted off into a deep sleep. 

She never got to see the smile Joshua formed in his lips when he heard that cause she already zoned out. After a second he slowly got up from her and carried her until she placed her in the middle of the bed. He covered her with the silky duvet and sat right next to her... Just for a little... 

Just to see her peaceful face when she is asleep. His hand tentevily decided to touch her skin. Her cheek was soo soft he could not restrain himself from cupping it. Then he heard her mumbling something in her sleep. 

"Jisoo..." The girl moaned in her sleep and the boy immediately blushed. It was the first time he felt like this. Although he wanted to stay by her side until she wakes up he felt like he had to go. 

Getting up he smiled at the girl and was about to leave. Taking some steps back he felt someone grabbing his hand. Slowly, he titled around only to see the girl with her eyes barely open. 

"S~Stay... please..." She almost whispered in a wobbly voice, melting Joshua's heart. He just smiled as if he saw a beautiful rainbow or a breathtaking scenery. Sitting on her bed once again his hand comes in contact with her on top of the duvet as she finally falls asleep again.

 Sitting on her bed once again his hand comes in contact with her on top of the duvet as she finally falls asleep again

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.