S P I E S

After the lesson Soonie was gathering her things, preparing herself

After the lesson Soonie was gathering her things, preparing herself. Joshua promised to help her spy on Lisa, something he was not completely in agreement. 

"Are you going somewhere?" Minghao asked both of them as he saw them getting up. "Y-Yes... We are going on a date... But we can walk you out until you find Lisa~!" The girl smiled, knowing Lisa comes to college every morning to see Minghao after class. 

"Oh Lisa is not coming today!" He announced and Soonie awkwrdly looked at Jisoo. "U-um... Why?" She asked.

"She is kinda busy... I will meet her later..." He said and picked the pile of books located on top of the desk right in front of him. "Have fun on your date guys... See you at the cafeteria Shua..." He said and Joshua waved from his chair. 

"Bye Hao..." Jisoo was actually smiling cause Lisa was not going to come. That means they are not gonna spy like little babies. Soonie sat on her seat miserably... 

Minghao left so she could saw her real feelings.

"Aghhhh My plan is destroyed now!" She almost cried and Joshua put his head on her shoulder. "It's okay... Maybe it was not meant to be... Let's go on an actual date now!" He proposed and the girl's eyes widened. 

"OMG..." She cheered and titled around to face her boyfriend being perplexed. 

"W-what?" He asked and the girl started bouncing on her chair. "Lisa is YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND!" She said wearing her happy face on. "Um... Yes... I am not that happy 'bout it tho..." He scratched the back of his neck. 

"Omg omg omg That's amazing..." She started clapping. 

"You are scaring me..." He almost whispered at her bizarre reaction. "You and Lisa were together... That means you know where she lives... Where she likes to go! Omg that's amazing..." She smiled at this realization. 

"Why can't you be a normal girlfriend for a while?" He scoffed and Soonie pouted

"Why can't you be a normal girlfriend for a while?" He scoffed and Soonie pouted. "So I am not a normal girlfriend? Okay..." She said and got up gathering her things. As she was about to leave Joshua seized her arm. "Arghh Fine..." He said and pulled her onto his lap. His chin rested on her shoulder.