P H O N E . C A L L S

The next day Joshua woke Soonie up so they could get ready for college. Them actually attending their class, made them feel worn out. Minghao was still avoiding Soon-hee and Jisoo was trying to soothe her. 

After class Soon-hee visited the lobby to grab the keys for her own room and invaded Jisoo's room after a while. 

"Did you get it?" The man asked as soon as he saw her and she nodded as proudly as she could, swirling the keys on her right hand. "Are you sure you wanna leave? You should think of it... There... is plenty of... room... in here..." He looked at every inch of the room and a tired Mingyu sitting on his bed. 

"R-Right Mingyu?" Joshua asked the man and he started staring at his room as well

"R-Right Mingyu?" Joshua asked the man and he started staring at his room as well. "Y-yeah... There is plenty...of room... In Joshua's bed! A-And an extra chair in the kitchen... for you..." He was trying to support his friend but it came out a little sarcastically. 

"Thank you guys... I-i would really appreciate the extra chair but I also need my space... You can both come to my room and act like it's yours..." The girl smiled and Jisoo sighed. "Fineee..." He complained as the girl bent down to hold her boxes. 

"Yo... What do you think you are doing?" Joshua sasked and literally averted her actions. "Um... Carrying my things?" She even questioned herself. 

"And what Am I doing here?" He said and attempted to grab her box instead of her. 

"Pissing everyone off?" Mingyu whispered and Joshua slowly titled with the boxes on his hands. "Really Funny!" He ironically said and titled around only to see the girl restraining her laughter by biting her lips. 

"Hey! Did you think that was funny?" He complained and the girl scratched her neck

"Hey! Did you think that was funny?" He complained and the girl scratched her neck. "N-No... Let's go now!" She literally dragged him out and took her last things on her free hands. "Am I that annoying?" He was walking right behind the girl like a lost puppy. 

She chose to ignore him and walk up the stairway until she goes upastair in search for her room. After a while she read the number and left the things she was holding on the floor. "That's the room!" She announced and grabbed the keys off her backpack.