M A Y B E

As soon as Soonie woke up, realizing Minghao's hands were wrapped around her slim body she carefully tried to escape

As soon as Soonie woke up, realizing Minghao's hands were wrapped around her slim body she carefully tried to escape. He looked do peaceful sleeping, after so many hours crying. 

She grabbed her phone and entered in the bathroom. Before actually calling Jisoo she decided to wash her face. She washed her teeth and took some care of herself first. After that, she called Joshua although she was in the bathroom because she did not want Hao to know. 

"Soonie?" Joshua picked it up right away when he saw her name on the lockscreen. 

"Goodmorning!" She greeted the boy as her free hand was fixing the bathroom. "How is Hao?" He asked obviously concerned. Soon-hee truly did not know what the right asnwer was. "He is still sleeping... He was crying for over two hours last night..." She announced miserably. 

"Shall I come so we can do something? Like... The three of us?" He asked and the girl smiled at how considerate Joshua is.

"You are amazing..." She whispered, melting Joshua's heart in an instant. "I know..." He teased her and the girl snorted. "So... are you gonna be here any time soon?" She ignored him and asked another question this time. 

"Um I have to help Mingyu fix his bag cause he will leave for today... After that I will come!" He claimed as the girl narrowed her eyebrows. 

"Where is he going?" She asked perplexed... 

"Um... To his friend.... I know... He doesn't seem like the guy to have friends... Believe me! I live with him..." He declared and a raspy voice got heard from the backround. 

"Shut up..." Mingyu probably said.

"Okay Joshua... Say Hi to Mingyu from me..." The girl smiled. "I would rather not..." He giggled but the girl was way to persistent when Joshua was disagreeing with her. "Tell him, Joshua!" She exclaimed. 

"Fineeee!" 

"So see you later?" 

"Yes Soonie... See you later.." And like that they both hang up. After Soonie was dressed up she decided to walk out of the bathroom and wake hao up. For her surprise he already rosed up sitting on his bed. 

"Hao?" The girl smiled but the boy was expressionless. 

"How are you feeling today?" Soonie asked sitting onto his bed and locating her hand on his shoulders tenderly. Minghao rubbed his eyes after these three hours of sleep.