W O U N D S & S C R A T C H E S

Joshua's idle hand gracefully slid down to Soon-hee's hand holding her tight. All she wanted was to feel his love and she did not have to ask it as Joshua was always effusive.

 All she wanted was to feel his love and she did not have to ask it as Joshua was always effusive

"We are here..." He asserted and the girl finally realized she was in front of her door. "Thank you for bringing me to my room..." She should convey her genuinely bright feelings by a simple grin on her lips. 

"Y-You should go in..." She blushed as a chuckle escaped his lips. 

"I-I can't..." 

"Are you afraid you are going to miss me so much?" He asked with a mitchivious smirk. The girl rolled her eyes right away. "No... You... You are holding my hand..." She stuttered and Jisoo's eyes slowly looked at their hands together. 

"R-Right..." He let her hand but the girl was too busy staring at how beautiful she looked. "I am not holding you anymore... You can leave..." He giggled but the girl was glaring at his empty hand. 

"What?" He asked perplexed. 

"Joshie?"

"Yes?" He cutely giggles. 

"I-I have never felt this way before."  She announced, actually trying to confess her love but things didn't turn out like she was expecting.

"That was so random..." He blushed gaining the colour of a rose bud. Is she for real? It's like she set an explosion inside  her heart. "D-Did it ... make you happy?" She asked and the boy giggled out loud. 

"Of course it did..."

"That was the point..." She whispered staring at her shoes. "Will it make you happy If I say the exact same thing?" He asked and the girl alost gulp in anxiety. "W-Well... M-Maybe..." She breathed heavily staring deeply into Jisoo's sparkly eyes. 

"As long as I have you in my life, I'll be okay..." He smiled and made her a heart sign with his fingers. "Please never leave me!" He added a cheer to his previous sentnce and the girl nodded with an enormous grin on her lips. "Mmhm!" She said enthousiastually.