E L E V A T O R

Jihoon was already late making his way home as he spent a lot of time talking to Joshua, something Soonie was totally unaware off.

As soon as the boy returned back with two paper bags in his hands Soonie was eager to know the reason behind his late arrival

"Where were you? It literally took you an hour..." She complained like an innocent child, unaware of what the world looks like.

"I am sorry Soonie I needed some air... I was thinking about this situation and totally lost track of time." He lied smoothly reassuring her that everything was fine.

Soonie did not have a reason to be suspicious so just went with his answer. "Oh... Did you bring Ice Cream?" She asked staring at the bags on his hands. The man nodded with a childish giggle. "Yes... Vanilla for my precious sister..." He announced taking out the boxes with the Ice cream.

"Thanks... I was craving for it..." She whispered only to face her Ice cream looking like a bowl of soup. "Are you serious?" She whispered, staring at him.

"Just eat it..." He whispered scratching the back of his head and intruding in the kitchen. "I should rather drink it..." She scoffed and literally placed her full lips onto the carton of the Ice cream and consumed her Ice cream like it was milk.

"Were you alone by the way?" She screamed from the other room and Jihoon felt extremely uncomfortable. Thank god she was a room away so she could not distinguise the face of a liar he had on.

"Yep..." He retorted fixing some things in the counter and then adjourning the kitchen to meet the girl laying on her bed.

"Can I ask you something?" Jihoon already asked a question, sitting on her bed. "What?"

"It's about Joshua..." He warned her that his question might conflict her or even agitate her in the worst situation. "I don't wanna talk about Joshua... I told you what he did yo me..." she said trying to convince herself she feels nothing about him.

"Did you give him a chance to... explain?" He asked caressing her knee with his one palm. The girl scoffed at his brother taking sides when he should just stay out of it.