I C E . C R E A M

"You did not..." The girl repeated staring at the boy, being full handed with this drawing equipment. "I did! Do you like it?" He smiled and the whole world lit up. "Josh... Why did you do something like that? How much money did it cost?" She said concerned of her boyfriend. 

"It doesn't matter... All I wanted was to see you smile... But... You are not smile... You didn't like my surprise..." He figured out and the girl approached him just to grab the things off his hands. "Are you kidding me?" She pouted and Joshua tried to scan her face to distinguish her true feelings. 

"Well, You don't seem happy..." He was the one to pout this time. 

"Joshua I am happy

"Joshua I am happy... I am happy I have someone like you in my life... It's just that I don't want you to spend your money on things that are not needed... You did not have to do this!" The girl grabbed his hand. 

"You don't undrestand anything, do you?" He asked. The girl was taken aback staring at his expressionless face. Did she do something wrong?

"Huh?" She whispered with a mellow voice. 

"I would spend all my money just to see your smile... I would literally throw all of them from a rooftop just to get the chance to stare at your smile..." He announced quite angry but not with her.

"But... I can smile for free... I guess..." He joked and the boy chuckled forgetting the thing he was mildly angry before. The girl showed him her smile and Joshua's heart almost melted. "Thank you..." She said and glared at the canvas right beside her. 

"Hug me!" He said and forced her in his arms. 

"Um guys I am still here!" Mingyu said from his bed and finally reminded them they are not alone. Both of them looked at mingyu although they were still hugging tightly and gently. "And... You don't even care... Okay..." Gyu whispered secretely complaining. 

"Nooo we do

"Nooo we do..." Soonie broke the hug just to sit on Gyu's bed. "Yah... We don't... Stay away from him..." Joshua clinged onto her like an overprotective boyfriend. 

"Joshie relax..." 

"I will when you sit on my bed, instead of this bed..." He said sharing a death glare with Mingyu. "I will kill you..." The girl mumbled, getting up and diving into Joshua's bed. "Happy now?" He said but Joshua shrugged his shoulders.