R O O M . 6 6

Warning: This is gonna be a smut (+18). Read it at your own risk. (Well not exactly... Anyway, Don't get your expectations to high if you dont want them to drop)
.
.
.
.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Soon-hee was staring at him slowly taking off his shirt and tossing it to the floor. Her eyes immediately flinched at how built up his body was. She blinked again feeling super anxious. Joshua giggled noticing her actually checking him out. 

His hands cupped her cheeks as he laid on top of her once again. "Do you wanna do this?" He asked, making sure she is ready to move so fast. "I don't know..." She whispered unaware of how far she can get with is. 

"Let's put a safe word..." He proposed. "W-What's this?" The girl asked unaware. The boy figured out it might was her first time so he did not make fun of her. "A word we will choose and when you say it I will stop..." He announced, stroking her silky hair. 

"But what if I don't want you to stop..." She stuttered starng at his beautiful face. "You drive me crazy..." Joshua whispered as his heavy breathe fell onto her luscious lips. 

Her hands wrapped his neck and this time she brushed her lips against his. She caught him off gaurd but the boy adored it. "Wait..." He mumbled between these hot kisses. "What?" She asked while her lips were literally on his. 

"We need a safe word... You are new to this and I don't want t-" He mumbled and the girl opened her mouth. Joshua could not lose the chance to enter his tongue in to explore every corner. "What are you doing to me?" He mumbled between the kiss and actually pushed her down, taking off her hoodie.

His lips agressively met her neck once again leaving marks all around her chest and neck. His lips trailed down to her breast not even caring about the safe word after a while. He slowly unclipped her bra and his mouth started sucking her breast not even able to stop. 

He was driving her crazy... He wanted all of her. 

"Are you sure you are ready?" He asked and the girl was literally trying to control her moans. She just nods and the boy gets the green light from her. 

"I love you Soon-hee.." He whispered and prepared himself from the big moment... It was going to happen. 

_________________________________________

Soon-hee slowly lifted her eyelids the next morning only to realize she was naked under Joshua's duvets

Soon-hee slowly lifted her eyelids the next morning only to realize she was naked under Joshua's duvets. Where is he? Then the door fell open and she was awaiting for Joshua but instead of him it was.. Mingyu... 

"AGHHHHHHHH" She screamed. 

"AGHHHHHHHHHH" He screamed. 

"AGHHHHHHHHH" They screamed and Joshua ran out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. "Babe are you okay?" He asked concerned but then he noticed Mingyu. "What are you doing here idiot?" He said to his friend.