L O O K . A T . M E

Soon-hee walked inside the room with a bright smile on her lips. Why was she so happy? Recallinng Jisoo calling her astonishing could bring so much joy into her inner system.

 Why was she so happy? Recallinng Jisoo calling her astonishing could bring so much joy into her inner system

(A/n: Night lmao)

A guy finds her astonishing! Wow... 

She sat on her bed excited thinking about if for over an hour. Oh god! She turned into those people she always makes fun of. She didn't wanna turn into one of these crazy girls, stuck on their phone the whole day until they recieve a text from the guy they like. 

No...No Nooooo....

"What's wrong with your expression...?" Minghao noticed as soon as he walked into the room. "I am stupid..." She said bumping her head on the wall two times. Minghao immobilized her by grabbing her head with both of his hands and scanned her face. 

"How many times am I supposed to tell you to stop hitting your head... It's already damaged!" He teased her but instead of Soon-hee beating him up, She seized him onto the bed and hugged him tight.

"Okay... What's wrong?" He asked and she burried her head onto his chest. It was such a strange reaction of her. She usually pulls his hair or punches him. 

"I am messed upppppp!" She declared dramatically and held him closer. 

"Why? Didn't your convo with Joshua went good?" He asked trying to regain some space and properly breathe. He never did cause her powers could outdown his, unfortunately. How can a girl be that strong? He always was wondering, deep down. 

"It went great...." She monotonically retorted quite depressed. Minghao narrows both of his eyebrows perplexed. "Then what's the problem?" He asked pushing her slightly so they finally stopped the close contact. 

"I don't want him to think that I like him! I can't do that... I will stop..." 

"Are you stupid? Thats the point! He likes you too!" He tried to persuade the girl but she crossed her arms not willing to give up at her outlook. "He doesn't!" She just sniffed looking at a different direction.

"He does!"

"He doesnt!

"He does!" 

"He doesn't"

"He does!" 

"HE DOESNT"

"Believe whatever you want... I just saw him smiling way too much after you left... But... I guess it was just a coincidence if you say so... Right?" He asked her, crossing his arms and slowly bumping onto her. 

"R-Right... B-but... How was he was smiling by the way?" Her head slowly titled towards him. "I thought you didn't care..." He lifted an eyebrow suspicious of the naive girl. 

"I d-don't I am just... Curious!" She retorted trying to seem cool. "Like this!"

 "Like this!"