C O M E . I N

Upon waking, Soon-hee burrowed herself into the warm, soft sheets. She rubbed the remainders of sleep from her eyes and gazed outside the window, its vivid light extended across a rosy sky.

She sighed as a new day begin for her but still she couldn't explain this dreadful head ache occupying her senses. Slowly titling her head, she could feel one pair of eyes staring at her all this time. 

"Hao?" She asked when her eyes locked with his. He had a sly smirk she could hardly examine. 

"Good morning sunshine!" He had that loving formation on his lips that could actually concern the girl into thinking a variety of things that could actually take place. 

"What's wrong? You look like Joker." She announced lifting half of her body up. "You tell me!" He winked at her but the girl was still perplexed. "What do you mean?" She asked quite apprehensive. 

"About last night?" He asked awaiting for her to remember but she just never did. She was glaring at him, like a lost child. 

"W-What happened last night..?" She asked herself trying to hold her head with her right hand.

It was always the same, a crushing pain just on one side of her head that came and went in a pattern. It made her want to pace about, he couldn't sit, couldn't lie down or relax after a second. She just got up and grabbed a bottle of water from he mini fridge in the corner. 

"You don't remember?" Minghao asked afraid to comprehend what the girl is saying. "The only thing I remember is..." She started scratching her head while taking a strong sip of water to clear her throat. 

"Wait... Did I get drunk?" She asked recalling a little snippet of last night. Minghao's face slowly dropped as she was assured she forgot what happened with Joshua. 

"Y-yes..." 

"And why are you like that now? Wait... Did I do something stupid last night?" She asked trying her best to remind herself what happened but still she could not. 

"I have to go to class... Take your time and come as well..." Minghao said and got up from his bed. He wore his bag on his shoulders but when he was about to flee out Soon-hee's hand grabbed him by the bicep. 

"Wait... Are you sure that I didn't do something stupid last night?" The girl required to know and Minghao tried to smile although it indeed was fake. "Yes Soonie... You did not..." He answered kissing her forehead tenderly. 

"See you..." He said and walked out, slowly closing the door behind him. He needed to fing Jisoo and tell him as soon as possible. 

Soon-hee looked at her reflection in the mirror and still wondered "What happened last night?" But still there was an error at finding the answer. 

Giving up, she found clothes to wear and then just fled out of her room to make herself to the college. Walking in the hallway her eyes were just scanning everyone. Her head was still aching as she was almost unable to handle it. 

She found her locker and opened it just to exchange some books with some others she wasn't at a need at this point. "Hello locker neighbor" She heard a voice and slammed her locker to see a head right next to it. 

Joshua.

"Hi!" She said with a smile. Joshua's face lit up. He could not forget about last night  unlike Soon-hee.  The drawback in this situation was that Minghao never achieved to find him and tell him that Soon-hee forgot everything so he thought they are on the same page. 

"How did you sleep last night?" He said with a sly smirk on his lips. "Fine? Why are you smiling like that?" She asked still perplexed as hell. "You know? Last night?" He said and the girl narrowed her eyebrows.