B O R I N G

Spreading sunrise, pinkish glow, clouds tinted, colours spread across the sky announcing the new day, oranges and reds painted across the clouds as if by a celestial hand.

She wakens while stretching, feeling a relief rushing though her veins and bones.

"Soon-hee..." A voice destroyed that peaceful moment of her observing the outside world and its colorful pallet. She was obliged to open her door and talk to her brother.

"What?" She walked down the stairway just to meet her busy brother in the tiny kitchen making some green tea for himself.

"Good morning!" He smiles and takes two cups from some drawers. Soon-hee leans onto the table in an odd way ready for her brother to fill her cup.

"You returned late last night..." He announced, examinating the girls sleepy face.

"Mmhn... I know... I was with Minghao in the place he works..." She lazily answered flinching twice as her eyelids were heavy at the moment.

"You spend a lot of time there lately! Do you have fun there?" He asks sitting on a chair across to her.

"Yes... especially when the waiters shower me with what I order..." She mumbled almost ready to drift off but her brother narrowed his eyebrows.

"Wait, what? Who showered you with what?" He asks perplexed unable to comprehend his sister's point. She punched herself mentally so she could wake up and stop talking nonsense.

"I-I was kidding..." She faked a laughter but her brother knows her too well to read that expression.

"Are you sure? You seemed pretty honest to me!" He fixated his eyes on her and she drunk her tea awkwardly. "Of course I am joking... You know that I am a pretty fun person that... likes jokes..." She tried to improvise an excuse but still... It wasn't working...

"You never joke... You are as serious and boring as me...!" Jihoon complained and Soon-hee got offended.

"Me? Like you? Huh... No way..." She leans onto the table and Jihoon finally laughs. "Yeah whatever... Anyway I need to ask you something..." He added.

"What is it?"

"Did you gather your things?" Jihoon asked implying about the things she is gonna take to the dorm.

"Yes... Last night..." She recalled how last night went by from the moment Jisoo left her outside the door.

"Will you come after college... To say goodbye?" Jihoon shyly asks and Soon-hee rolled her eyes. "Are you stupid? Of course I will come!" She got up just to mess with his hair and he giggled pushing her hand away.

"Don't touch me!"