T H A T . G I R L

Soon-hee sat on the table when Jisoo decided to leave so he can prepare himself before getting on stage. Agony was intensifying as she she was intrigued to what was about to happen. 

Apart from joshua's talents she got to learn today, also his sentimental words and actions were roaming inside her mindset without willing to find their way out. Why is he so sweet towards her? And why does her heart jump out of her chest everytime he calls ouit her name?

"Are you having fun?" Minghao suddenly appeared all of the sudden with a tray on his hands.The girl who happened to be zoned out claimed all her senses back and tried to create a smile. 

"Yes... A lot..." She retorts, sitting on a table and miserably thinking about how sweet Joshua is like it's her ideal activity to do. Thank god Minghao didn't awknowledge what was growing up like a sycamore tree inside her head. 

Or did he?

"Are you sure? Why don't you try to make friends?" He proposed feeling guilty that he is not able to keep her some company due to him working his butt off.

"I already have friends... I have You... M-My brother... And... And Joshua!" She tried to sound natural, something that triggered her friend. "Oh And I thought that Joshua was just a broomstick to you..." He teased her. 

"He actually is... Have you seen him by the way?" She asked without even filling the gaps in between the words with breaths. 

"Um... He is backstage preparing himself... He is seriously so anxious..." The boy tugged his hands inside his pockets and sat on top of the table. The girl shattered herself worried, leading Minghao to slyly smirk. 

"You are really worried about him, aren't you?" He raised his eyebrows up and down playfully until the girl gritted her teeth. "Leave before I hit you with your own tray!" She almost threatened his with an indimidating glare. 

"I will go tell him.." He whispered, getting up finally. Soon-hee shoot him some death glares with her eyes but Hao was not even a little petrified. Okay, maybe a little but he was good at concealing. 

"Don't fangirl too much over him..." He teased her ones more and the girl almost growled irritated by his annoying sense of humour. "Do you see all these girls in front of the stage... They are here to fangirl... Competition ... Good luck!" He continued teasing her and the girl was about to attack him. 

"You have three minutes to disappear before I get up from this chair and take out your nails, one. by. one!" She announced and finally the boy gulped, slowly taking steps back. "S-See you later..." He whispered and approached a different table to take someone's order.

Unbeliaveble!

All these girls came for Joshua? She was looking at them and something in her heart was aching her, driving her crazy. Is it true? Or just Minghao's auful humor? Does Joshua like any of these girls? Is he attract to any of them? She was going crazyyyy...