F I R S T . S N O W

Soonie returned home quite late to find A frazzled Minghao laying on her bed instead of his.

As soon as he noticed her he bounced exhilarated

"Finally! You are back! What happened? Tell me quickly cause I have to leave!" He declared and the girl scooted over, right next to him.

"Aw you were waiting for me? That's so sweet!!!" She tried to avoid his question and messed with his hair. Minghao was not going to let it slide no matter what she was saying.

"Yah Tell me! Was he avoiding you after all?" He asked and the girl looked down. She needed not to refer Lisa to this cause Jisoo asked her not to.

Lisa might not be the same person so they don't have to bring her past in the picture.

Right?

"He... was not avoiding me. He was just too sick... Yeah!" She smirked covering up for Lisa, not knowing the reason behind it. Maybe because Joshua pleaded her. But still deep down guilt was making her feel uncomfortable.

"See?! I told you! He was sick... Do you feel better now?" He asked, actually having trust on the girl.

"Minghao... How do you know when you love someone?" She asked recalling Joshua's words. He confessed his low today but how could she know if she feels the same.

Minghao scoffed before preparing the answer to her question.

"You just feel it... How do you know that you love me for example?" He said with a smirk and Soonie rolled her eyes. "Who said I love you..." She whispered and Minghao hugged her.

"Do you want to know if you love Joshua?" He whispered right next to her earlobe and the girl nodded in his embrace. He broke the hug just to stare in her eyes.

"L-Love is a persistent willingness to put another person’s needs and desires over your own" He said putting the girl into some deep thoughts.

"It's also an overwhelming feeling of need, affection, attachment, and bond" He added and the girl was trying to figure out if she feels like that when she sees Joshua.

"What else?" She asked biting her lip in anxiety.

"A strong desire to commit to another person and stay with them!" He said and the girl was awed. "Hao, you are prudent!" She announced as her friend sounded philosophical.

"I am not, I am far from prudent Soonie!" He announced but the girl was presistent.

"Then how do you know so many things about this?" She asked really delighted she can count at her friend again. Its a relief to know she has someone on her side.

"Cause I met Lisa..." He said with a smirk. Soon-hee tried to hide her shocked face because of the sentimental respond she recieved. That made her to seal her lips even more and not refer to Lisa's past at all.