R E S I S T

In that welcome amber glow the time of slower thoughts has arrived, those moments when with open eyes her brain becomes as a perfect empty horizon. She feels the soothing breeze, become absorbed in the music of crickets, letting the gentle energy of nature wash in.

 She feels the soothing breeze, become absorbed in the music of crickets, letting the gentle energy of nature wash in

Joshua's hands was holding hers invading the gates of the dorms.

"I hope you had fun today..." He said, staring down to her. The girl giggled already reminiscing every significant moment she spent with Hong Jisoo.

"Jisoo It was amazing..." She said and the boy stopped to his track just to deeply stare at her eyes.

"You are amazing Lola..." He smiled and the girl felt her heart jumping out of her chest. She is falling for him... even more deeply If is that even posssible.

"Stop looking at me like that..." He grabbed both of her arms tenderly and brought her to his front.

"L-Like what?" She asked trying to figure out.

"Like... that... I can't resist..." He announced looking at how magnificent she looks under the light of the moon. "T-Then... Don't..." The girl found the guts to announce and the boy slolwy smirked.

He slowly leaned closer to her and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Then with his index finger stroked her hair back.

"I am so lucky..."

"Are you really?" She teased him and the boy cupped her cheeks with the most adorable smile in the world. "I get to call this girl mine... And also look at this duck!" He said and pointed at his bag.

"I am gonna kill you!" She shoot him a death glare and he hugged her before she attempts to attack him. "I am gonna walk you to your room..." He announced and grabbed her wrist.

They roamed all the way to her room until they finally the wooden door.

"We are here..." He announced.

"Yeah I am aware..." She giggled and attempt to find her keys inside her bag. "Thanks for today!" She announced and slided her keys out, placing them in the lock.

"If you wanna thank me... Let's go to college together tomorrow morming! I will be extremely pleased...!" He said and the girl giggled.

"Fine... Do you want me to come pick you up?" She said and Joshia nodded.

"Yes! Let's do that..." He said and Soonie smiled. "Goodnight Joshua." She waved and the boy bowed to her like a gentleman. "Goodnight Soonie." He announced and started walking backwards until he was no longer in her sight. She slowly opened the door and actually noticed Minghao getting ready to go somewhere.

"Yo... Where are you going?" She asked and the boy snorted.

"Hi to you as well!" He teased her fixing his tie. "Hi... Now tell me..." She approached him and looked at the same mirror he was staring at.