C O N V E N I E N T . S T O R E

"Did something happen?" He asked her as his jaw was literally ready to fall down

"Did something happen?" He asked her as his jaw was literally ready to fall down. She needed to conceal the truth from him cause she didn't want to concern him. He is already too far away from her and she doesn't want to pressure him about it.

"Of course not! I-I... Just needed my space... I am a girl! I-It's hard living with a boy..." She scratched the back of her neck timidly as his eyes were staring down, avoiding the intense eye contact.

"Oh! Okay!" Jihoon was way to cool with his responses, taking her out of the awkward spot she was in.

"So... Where is your... boyfriend?" He started winking playfully. At this moment Soonie remembered something she was trying to forget.

Hong Jisoo

Right! Jihoon came for a visit to approve if Joshua is right for her. Okay, she needs to hide this as well! Damn, too many secrets...

"Oh! He... Um... He is at college... He is having a lesson probably haha..." She acted comfortably cool just to prove nothing is going on with her life... But that was not true...

"I can't believe he is a nerd as well!" He giggled.  "How do you know that?" Soon-hee asked while her eyebrows narrowed. "C'mon... You even ditched a class when he is at college... He is in a worst condition than you..." Jihoon laid against the wall. 

"No No... Joshua is not a nerd..." She whispered staring at her two palms. Thinking of Joshua is a torture for her at the moment. All this pain is so hard to handle. Maybe because he was the only person in her life she thought she had at such a hard time. Maybe because he was her first love... Maybe...

"Mmhm I really wanna meet him..." Jihoon smirked. Soonie really was trying to avoid this meeting. They broke up but if she admits it Jihoon will gett worried.

"About that..."

"What?" He asked unaware of her next sentence. "Well, He is... Kinda busy today! Yeah that's it! It might be hard because of his ... Busy schedule!" She lied, totally unaware that from the moment Jihoon entered her house she bites her lips uncontrollably.

"Oh... Busy... Okay... Tomorrow... Or the day after that... I can wait..." He had this smile the girl couldn't quite read. Is he happy? Is he suspicious?

 Is he happy? Is he suspicious?