Y O U R . N A M E

As soon as Soon hee distinguished Joshua's face her facial expressions changed.

Anger occupied her body.

"Oh Shortie! That girl from yesterday, right?" He asked the girl, standing up, staring at her body laying on the ground.

"Let me help you!" He said and grabbed her arm in his attempt to lift her up. As soon as she regained her balance she pushed him away.

"Dont touch me!"

"I just tried to helped you, Jeez"

"You need to stop helping cause you are a disaster...!" She tried to walk past him but the tall boy ran his hand on her arm immobilizing her.

"Chill, I didnt do anything..." He announced making her blood boil.

"You bumped onto me and because of you I am late to class now!"

"Well, I am late as well!" He announced and the girl looked at his hand on her arm.

"What did I say about touching me?" She snorted aggressively and he slowly removed his hand.

"Sorry!"

"Well, you have plenty of reasons to be sorry!" She pulled herself away, leaving the mysterious man looking at her back while leaving.

Letting her distance herself, a smirk forms his lips as his steps approach her figure.

Soon-hee found the right door where the class she was attending is taking place. The professor didn't give her attention, as he was too busy lecturing.

Her eyes tried to look for Minghao but the classroom was filled with a sea of people

Her eyes tried to look for Minghao but the classroom was filled with a sea of people. She gave up and sat on the first seat she found empty.

Brushing her books against her desk she leaves her water bottle right in front of her. She left the bottle cap to the corner and managed to drink a sip.

At the exact same moment she heard some fast movements right next to her, taking her by surprise.

As a result she hit the cap with her elbow making it launch away from her. She located the bottle in the one corner looking right next to her to meet a guy.