A . R E A S O N

Minghao as the courteous person he happens to be, walked Soon-hee home safely.

The stars were their headlights guiding them to the right household.

Their way there was peaceful at first until Y/n decided to break the silence.

"8?" She muttered not sparing him a glance. "Mmhm..." The tall boy mumbled unbothered.

"I wanna ask you something!"

"Go ahead!"

"That Jisoo guy... Did he ask about my name?" The girl asked intensifying the agony.

"No? Why do you care about that guy?"

"I don't... I just dont want him to know..." She supports.

"Your name?" Minghao asked perplexed. Why wouldn't she want Joshua to know her name? Is it that bad? Why is it wrong? It's just a name after all.

"Yes..."

"Why don't you want him to know your name? It's just a name!" The boy was persistent towards his overall outlook.

"I-I just don't!" The girl attempt to dodge his question but Minghao figured it out.

"C'mon... You must have a reason..."

And the truth is Soon-hee had a reason but that reason had nothing to do with Minghao.

She planned to keep it inside of her and not inform anyone. Not even Jisoo.

"I don't!"

"You are lying!" Minghao could read her expressions with just a tiny glimpse.

"Oh Look! We are here!" The girl announced pointing at her house with a smile plastered on her face

"You are unbelievable!"

"Thanks for taking me home!" The girl hugged her best friend tight before approaching the wooden door.

"So you are not gonna tell me?" He scoffed unwilling to comprehand his best friend's behavior.

"No!!!!"

"Aishhh! At least get in safely!" He shouted not moving a muscle. He wanted to be sure she invaded her home and locked twice before he makes his way back to the dorms.

"Araso!" Soon-hee assured Minghao and her hand fell on the handle. Slowly she made her way in and briefly waved at Minghao before disappearing.

Minghao looked at the door for a minute until he decided to leave as well.

The girl took the elevator and after that she tried to find her brother's apartment.

She unlocked the right door and as soon as she got in she threw her back onto the big table.

Walking down the hall to reach her room she heard a voice coming from her brother's room.

Slowly she stopped right outside his room.