F O R E V E R

Soonie wore the necklace on her neck like she never took it of, like not even a day passed

Soonie wore the necklace on her neck like she never took it of, like not even a day passed. From today she decided to fix her life and not leave in fear to love, in fear to forgive.

She was going to fix it.

The plan of her changing everything started with a single text to Hong Jisoo.

Y/n:

Meet me in the amusement park we had our first date at 7... I have to say something last before you leave.

She wrote but never recieved a reply. Maybe because Joshua believed it was not her, or maybe he was doubting her. It could even be her brother who texted that trying to fix their relationship. He was just looking at the phone with a sorrowful glimpse.

"Why are you looking at your phone like that??" Mingyu asked him while adjourning from the bathroom

"Why are you looking at your phone like that??" Mingyu asked him while adjourning from the bathroom. Joshua immediately brushed his phone against the desk right next to his bed. He  laid back onto his cushier.

"Soon-hee texted me..." He announced and Gyu smiled. "And what did she say?" He finally sat on his bed right across of him. "She wants to say something last before I leave..."

"Do you know what that means?" Gyu asked enthousiastically.

"That Minghao broke his promise?" He asked and Mingyu scoffed. How can they be friends he thought at the moment. "No idiot... She might want to forgive you... Get up... Get dressed" He tried to cheer him up but he was not going to move a muscle.

"I am not going Gyu..." He announced grabbing a book from his desk and opening it on a random page. "No! You can't do that..." Mingyu was clinging on his hand, trying to get him up. "Mingyu... It's probably not even her! She is not going to show up either..."

"What do you mean?"

"Her brother probably texted me that... It's obviosuly a trick... Soonie would never forgive me and she would be right not to..."

"You don't believe that and we both know it..." He announced and Joshua scoffed. "I said I am not going...." He lastly said and got up ready to enter the bathroom. Gyu grabbed him by the arm and titled him around.