S O R R Y . I S . T H E . H A R D E S T . W O R D

Minghao saw the way the woman walked, shoulders back, yet eyes frequently checking her own appearance; it was as if she felt superior and insecure all at once

Minghao saw the way the woman walked, shoulders back, yet eyes frequently checking her own appearance; it was as if she felt superior and insecure all at once. Se was walking like her shoes were too tight, making short little strutting steps like a clockwork soldier.

Her back slowly titls around and her doe eyes connect with his. "M-Maybe I shouldn't go now..." She obviously was trying to escape from this situation. Mighao was making her go to Joshua's room to apologize, but she just wanted to flee away to save her life. 

"Move!" He pushes her not even showing a little mercy on her. "You are too harsh on me..." She complained almost crying to move his heart. "Tsk Tsk... Such a drama queen... Move your ass..." He pushed her once again until they met the white door of his room. 

"W-wow... What... a nice door..." She tried to play it cool. "I am gonna leave you two alone! Knock... And be careful of the things you say to him..." He gave her the instructions once again and Soon-hee gulped. 

"Sure... I am a polite person..." She tried to persuade him but he had that icy look, staring in her eyes like he was staring at her soul. "I am gonna ask Jisoo later... Don't test me!" He threatens her and the girl nods.

"Fineeeee! Go..." She made him a sign that it's better for him to leave before she knocks and the guy gave her one last cold look full of denial and disappointment. 

Now she was alone

Now she was alone... Right outside Jisoo's door... 

 Her heart felt as if her blood had become tar as it struggled to keep a steady beat. Her palms were sweaty but she awknoledged the fact that her behavior was unaccaptable. She was about to knock... She was ready... She lifted her hand up and exhaled deeply. 

Right when her hand was in contact with the door, it suddenly fell open without her even doing anything. She almost got startled staring at a pretty tall guy right in front of her. His shadow was making her seem faded away. 

"I am sorry, can I help you?" He asked so the girl cleared her throat before speaking. "I am here to... see Jisoo..." She almost whispered petrified. "Oh! Joshua... He is in the bathroom... One minute..." He said and the girl stiffens right out of the doorframe like a child afraid of the dark.