A N . A P P O I N T M E N T

Soon-hee walked in her room after staring at Joshua slowly disapearing in the horizon. The room was empty. At least that's what she thought at first. She lounged back on her bed really bewildered and dumbfounded of the day.

She actually felt like a lunatic

"You are back?" Minghao walked out of the bathroom with a wet towel around his neck. "Hey... yeah... You are here..." She said with a smile plastered on her face.

"Yep... I am here... Did you have fun on your date?" He asked and sat on his bed drying his hair with the towel. "It was... Good..." The girl said and the boy had that fake smile when he needed to be happy but still somthing was annoying him.

"That's good then..."

"Minghao... Are you okay?" She asked him reading his expressions like an open book. "Yeah I am good!" He automatically retorted and the girl got up only to climb on his bed this time and hug him.

"Are you sureeee? I know that something is going on inside your mind..." She reassured him that is obvious and the boy gave up knowing that his best friend distinguished everything about him. "Fine... I just... I am worried..." He retorted and Soonie narrowed her eyebroews.

"About what?"

"Well, I've been calling Lisa for the past few hours to see if she is okay and she never picked it up..." He said and that made the girl feel suspicious.

"She told us she is going to the doctor... But why isn't she calling me back??" He purely asked and the girl sighed. What if she was never at the doctor. What if that was her excuse? Does she play with her best firend? Should she say something? It's better not to because she is not even sure. All these were just speculations...

"Sh-she might be busy... She will call you... I am sure..." The girl tried to soothe him so he won't have these negative feelings.

"Thank you for being such a great friend Soonie... I love you..." He said and entered the girl's embrace like a lost boy. "I love you too Hao..." She kissed the top of his head tenderly. "I have to get ready for work!" He said and the girl went back to her own bed.

"Does Joshua have a shift today?" She asked him with a sly smirk. "Yes..." He screamed from the door. "I will come with you then!" She screamed back and immediately changed to some casual clothes. When she was dressed someone knocked the door. Soonie was already dying in her bed with her cute outfit... There was not a single chance she will open the door.

"Hao... The door!" She screamed and the boy got out of his bathroom.

"You are unbelievable... The door is right next to your bed!" He complained approaching the wooden door. "Stop complaining and open the door.." She ordered him from the door. He looked at her pretty agressively.