R O M E O . A N D . J U L I E T

Soon-hee was staring at the mirror in front of her, rethinking if she made the right styling choice. She put a lot of effort on it as she was ready to visit the cafeteria for the project with Joshua.

"Wow

"Wow... Why do you look so beautiful?" Minghao said passing by from her and the mirror. The girl titls around with a bright smile.

"Really? Do you think I am beautiful?" She was exhilarated. "Oh No... You are always hideous... I am just trying to boast your confidence..." He said destroying her dreams.

She slowly titls around to stare at herself on the mirror and her smile slowly faded away. "I am going to change..." She was about to run to the bathroom but the boy seized her wrist.

"I was just joking Soonie... You look fine...!" He carassed her head and then jumped onto his bed.

"So are you gonna come to the cafeteria with me?"

"Yes!" She smiled, awkwardly blushing with her head stuttered.

"Let's go then!" He was about to walk out of the room but Soon-hee grabbed his wrist and fiercly turned him around. Accidentally he smashed him to the wall. "WAIT!" 

"Ouch..." He mumbled in between his breath, actually whimpering. "I am anxious!" She announced and the boy started rubbing his back. "And how is that my fault...?" He slowly approached the bed and sat on it, waiting for the girl to say what's wrong. 

"What am I suppoded to do? What if he makes a move... I don't know how to act... What if he tries to kiss me!" She figured out and slowly her head turns towards him with a sly smile. 

"No way!" Minghao said actually disgusted by the girl's idea. "You are right... Aghhh what am I supposed to do?" She started smashing her head onto the wall but this time Hao didn't even try to stop her.

"Aren't you gonna stop me?" She asked titling towards him with a pouty face. "No... You deserve it for slamming me on the door.."

"Haooo..." She almost cried. 

"What? What? Literally you found someone that doesnt care you are an idiot and still act like the end of the world!" He complained and the girl got offended. "Did you call me an idiot?" She scoffed and Hao got up from the bed.

 "Did you call me an idiot?" She scoffed and Hao got up from the bed