S U R P R I S E S

The wind howled, piling up snow in drifts, blinding the night with ice-white dust

The wind howled, piling up snow in drifts, blinding the night with ice-white dust. She walked bend over against the cold, protecting her eyes with my arms. Trees, posts, cowsheds loomed into her vision, then vanished, barely swallowed in white.

The truth is that this weather was so cold she was shivering.  Joshua who happened to be walking right next to her stared at her expression.

"Are you okay?" He asked and the girl nodded with a smile.

"Yes!" She indeed was okay despite the cold weather.

"Nah nah nah! Don't you ever lie to me!" He ordered her and blocked the way. He bottomed the buttoms of her coat. After that he took off his gloves and carefully put them in her hands.

"What are you doing?" He asked baffled and the boy smirked.

"I am taking care of you because you obviously don't..." He giggled and the girl gasped. "What? Of course I do!" She announced and the man scoffed once again while taking of his scarf.

"Yeah I can see that..." He mumbled and wrapped the scarf around her neck gently. Through this session his eyes were staring at her face. She was breathtaking when she was not even trying.

"W-What?" She asked and the guy was about to blush. He was not willing to show this so he grabbed the scarf and playfully covered her eyes along with her whole face.

He started walking while loud laughters escaped from his lips.

"Yah come back!" She said with her eyes covered

"Yah come back!" She said with her eyes covered. She slowly lowered the scarf so she could have full access and ran behind the boy to back hug him. He stopped shocked as he tried to look at the girl's face.

"Pabo..." She said and the boy blushed finally.

"Give me your hand..." He ordered her when she broke the hug and they now were holding hands.

Jisoo put their hands inside the pocket of his coat. The girl was surprised staring at how loving he can get.

"Stop staring It's rude!" He teased her and the girl looked to her front trying not to gulp. Is he for real...?