Netflix and Hill >> Castiel X Reader

Title: Netflix and Hill

Paring: Castiel X Reader

Sequel: to "Angel of Misdirection"

Warnings: none

Spoilers: none!

-----------------------------------------

"Where are we going, ______?" Cas frowned, seeing you had led him outside the bunker to the parked Impala.

You shook your head. "Don't look so confused, Dean gave me permission for one night with his baby. And I already said, I'm not going to tell you where we're going, Cas. It's a surprise," you paused to doubt your motives, "I think you're going to like it."

He nodded. "I like anywhere with you."

You giggled, gesturing to the car, "Just get in, Cas." At that, you followed your boyfriend the angel to the gorgeous classic of a car, you behind the wheel and Cas beside you. Turning to him, you instructed, "Now, promise not to open your eyes, Cas. I don't want to blindfold you in case anyone at Sioux Falls thinks this is a criminal joyride coupled with a bit of robbery."

Cas closed his beautiful eyes and nodded "I understand."

--------------

"Now..." You said, parking the Impala on the top of a grassy hill, "...open."

As his eyes flickered to see the world, you watched as a soft uncharacteristic smile eased his face from stoic to sappily happy. Leaning in to peck at Cas's cheek, you announced where you had taken him.

"It's an old fashioned thing called the drive-in," you explained. "You park your car close enough to the screen, stay in the vehicle and have a good time." you paused, noticing the stillness of Castiel. "Are you okay?"

He nodded almost sternly. "Yes, thank you, _______. What movie is playing tonight?"

You frowned, reaching to the floor of the front seat to snatch the pamphlet. "Um...it's My Fair Lady. Huh." You chuckled, turning to Cas. "It's got Audrey Hepburn and it's absolutely hilarious."

He nodded. "I think I like the sound of that. Is it different to Avatar?"

You laughed. "Very. But this one is based on a play, based on a myth about a sculptor falling in love with his carved figure."

Castiel nodded. "Like I have fallen in love with my father's masterpiece."

You felt a blush over your face as the sounds of the beginning of the movie started. "Thank-thank you, Castiel. I love you as well."