Chapter 6

After school you were finally heading back home with Iwaizumi and Oikawa.
At home you had two and a half hours to chill before you had to pick up your cousin. You decided to wear a black shorts and a black crop top (pic above) since it was summer and very hot. You chilled and ate something until it was 5:15PM.

'Time to go.' You thought and looked up the address to see that you had to walk about 30 minutes. You put your hair into a cute little messy bun (let it down if you have short hair) before you put your shoes on and left your house.
After passing a few stores and cafés you took a look at your navigation to check if you were going the right way.

You arrived perfectly at 6PM. You stood by the door of the gymnasium where your cousin had practice and saw a few kids drinking water. You looked around, trying to spot your cousin when a voice caught your attention.

"(Y/N)-chan! Are you here to pick up Haru-chan?"
You turned around to see Oikawa.

"Oh, hey. Yes I was just looking for him. Have you seen him?"
Just then he realized what you were wearing.

"He's changing. My nephew is also attending this volleyball club."

"Are you also picking him up?"

"Yeah, every Monday." He smiled. "We call it 'uncle nephew day'."

"That's so sweet!" You said, causing Oikawa to turn his head. He didn't want you to see his slight blush which you did.

"No need to get embarrassed, Oiks!" He turned his head back.

"I'm not embarrassed! By the way, I like your shorts.
Where you got them from?" You looked down and stroked over it.

"As if I could remember. I just thought it looked cozy so I wore it."

'It feels like back then with her wearing my clothes.' He thought and smiled weakly. Of course you didn't know that those shorts belonged to Oikawa.

"Onee-chan/-san!" You heard two different voices yell. You turned your head to the voices, seeing two smaller bodies running up to you and the boy next to you.

"Are you picking me up again, onee-chan?!" Haru asked. You could swear you saw stars in his eyes.

"I've been picking you up before? Good to know."

"You used to pick me up EVERY Monday! And then we used to go eating ice with nii-san and Takeru-kun!"

"I've missed you so much, onee-san!" The other little boy said. You kneeled down to be at the same height.

"You must be Takeru-kun, right?" You smiled at him and he nodded his head. Oikawa already told him about your accident and all since he wouldn't stop asking about you.

"Do you want to eat ice cream?" You asked, still smiling.

"Like right now?" He asked. This time you nodded.

"Yeah!" He grinned. You ruffled his hair and stood up.

"I hope you don't mind, since it's your 'uncle nephew day'." You said to Oikawa.

"Tooru came up with that 'uncle nephew day' after your accident! As Haru-kun said before we used to go eating ice cream every Monday back then!" Takeru said.

"I don't mind at all, (Y/N)-chan." Oikawa grinned, taking Takeru's and Haru's bags. "Let's go!"

The two little boys walked ahead of you two while you were talking.

"Why haven't you told me before?" You asked.

"What do you mean?" He questioned, looking at you.

"That we spent that much time together back then! Every Monday, huh?" You smiled.

"Yeah, every Monday." He smiled back, thinking of all the memories you made.

"I still don't know anything about myself! I have so many questions!"

"Ask me. Maybe I can help you."

"Hmm, what was my character like? Did I have a boyfriend before? Did I have my first kiss?"

"Those are your questions?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah! Those are things that I should know about myself, don't you think so?"

"I totally agree. Let's have a seat. I'll tell you something about yourself." He pointed at the table where the kids were already sitting, waiting for you.

He kinda panicked, not knowing how to answer those questions. It was no problem talking about your character but did he have to lie to you about that whole boyfriend thing?

You sat down, waiting for a waiter.
________________
[A/N]: When you are waiting for the waiter, aren't you the waiter?