Chapter 54

Practice didn't went well. Everyone was like doing their own thing and no one was working together. Your sets weren't hit correctly and also the blocks weren't as stable as they used to.

Kirishima obviously noticed that there was something weird going on in your team but every time he asked about it you would just brush it off. The only person you could trust was Sato.

The teacher allowed you to go use the restroom so you were walking down the empty hallway. As you opened the door you heard someone else washing her hands.

"What a coincidence meeting you here, (L/N)-san." Nakamura fake smiled.

"I've always hated coincidences." You freed the doorway so she could leave but she didn't.

"I know that it was you. And I hate how everyone thinks that you're that cute innocent girl that you pretend to be!"

"What did I do this time, Nakamura-san?" You rested your hands on your hips.

"I still didn't forget how you embarrassed me in the canteen!" She slammed her hand on the sink.

"That wasn't-"

"Oh goodness, stop fucking lying! You're so pathetic! You just can't see Tooru-chan being all happy with me. Did you really think you would be the one he would end up with?" She laughed lightly.

"Do you think you are the one?" You chuckled.

"I don't think cuz I know that I'm the one." She crossed her arms and smirked what caused you to laugh.

"Laughing the pain away, (L/N)-san?"

"Remember one thing, Nakamura-san. Once a cheater, always a cheater." You walkend pass her to a stall but she grabbed your shoulder and made you stumble back.

"What do you mean by that?" She looked into your eyes as if she was trying to kill you.

"Don't feel safe just because he told you that he liked you. He did the same to me and ended up cheating on me. Who said you were different? You're only another basic fangirl of his who got the chance to be used as a toy. Congratulations Nakamura-san, this will probably be the highest thing you'll ever reach in life." You saw her look full of hatred and anger. She gritted her teeth and the next thing you felt was a sharp pain in your cheek which only caused you to grin widely.

"How dare you say such things?! You don't know anything about the relationship that Tooru-chan and I have. Shut the fuck up!" She clenched her fists while talking. You could hear her voice crack.

"You know that I'm right. You know that you two won't last any longer because he will come back to me. Or perhaps he already has come back to me?" You chuckled, seeing single tears drop down her face.

"Don't cry over the truth, crybaby." Your voice became cold and so did your eyes.

"You're way too confident about that. You're just jealous because I am the one making him happy, not you!" She said before she walked out of the bathroom, leaving you laughing.

'If you would only know..'

__________

You didn't see Nakamura for the rest of the day. Perhaps she went home earlier to dry those tears of hers.

You were getting annoyed by her actions though. She still thought Oikawa was hers and that she was making him happy.

'Bullshit.' You thought and pulled out your phone.

Shitheadkawa

When r u gonna break up
with her?

I can do it tomorrow?
Y u asking?

Cuz she's annoying as hell.

When r you breaking up
with that dude?

I told u Friday, didn't I?

Y not earlier?

Cuz Friday is the best
opportunity

Could you two perhaps
stop kissing in public?
Or stop kissing in general
It's pissing me off

Lmao you literally put
your dick in that slut
so you better shut up now

Mean (Y/N)-chan!
However, ima just go to bed.
Goodnight my beautiful,
soon-again-to-be precious,
loving girlfriend🥰

Goodnight Cringekawa🙄

YOU ARE SO MEAN AND
RUINING THE MOMENT

You left him on read.
____________
[A/N]: this story is slowly coming to an end..