Chapter 52

After a long talk with Sato on Saturday, it was Monday again. Oikawa and you haven't communicated after what had happened so you were sure that today was going to be awkward in school.

You were preparing your bento box when suddenly the door bell rang.

"W-what are you doing here?" You asked the person standing in front of your door.

"Picking you up, obviously. Now hurry your ass up."

You stood there for a few seconds before you went to the kitchen to get your bento box. You put your shoes on and left the house.

"Could you explain why you're here?" You finally asked Iwaizumi as you were walking.

"You should know that Oikawa told me everything." He said as he walked next to you.

You wanted to say something but he was quicker.

"And in my opinion you two waisted enough time. You should also know that we're all sorry, (L/N)."

"Sorry? But why?"

"Me because I treated you miserably and Makki and Matsun should explain themselves. You should know that it all belonged to Shittykawa's plan."

"Plan? What plan?"

"Oikawa's plan to get you back. Me ignoring you and Makki and Matsun being nice to Nakamura were included."

You stopped walking.

"Just a plan?"

That damned asshole played your game better than you.

"Yeah. It looks like everything has worked out. The two of you confessed and now everything can go back to normal." Iwaizumi said.

"Well, there's that one thing." You continued to walk.

"What?"

"I'm still with Yūma."

"Just break up. You didn't feel anything anyways."

"But what will the others think? What will my team think about me?"

"I'm sure Kobayashi would also want you two to date again. Just so all this chaos can come to an end."

"Let's see."

You arrived at school where Oikawa was again surrounded by a group of girls. Iwaizumi and you just passed them and went to your locker where Kirishima was waiting for you.

"Hey babe." He greeted you with a kiss.

"Hey." You smiled.

"Iwaizumi-san and you seem to be on good terms again." He said as if Iwaizumi wasn't standing right there.

"Yes, we are."

'How am I gonna break up? Just straight forward?'

"Yūma I have to tell you something-"

"Babe I wanna tell you something-" you said at the same time and let out a giggle.

"You go first." You smiled.

"I wanna take you to that new place on Friday, is that alright?" He asked you.

'I can break up there. Perfect, or not?'

"Yeah fine."

"What did you want to say?" He asked you.

"Never mind. It doesn't matter anymore." You grabbed his hand and walked to class.

In class you sat and talked with Iwaizumi when Oikawa came in after a few minutes. You two shared a look before you looked away quickly. You knew exactly that he wore a smirk on his face.

"I wanna punch him." Iwaizumi said.

"Yeah, me too." You smiled at Iwaizumi.

During class you could see how Oikawa wrote something on a piece of paper again. He threw it to Iwaizumi who read the content and looked at you.
After checking that the teacher wasn't looking, he threw the paper to your table.

'Please give this to (Y/N)-chan, Iwa-chan.

Would you perhaps unblock me, (Y/N)-chan?'

You did what was written on the paper and eventually got a message.

Shitheadkawa
Finally😋

Stop playing with your
phone and pay attention
to sensei!

(Y/N)-chan, that's not how
you greet people :(

I'm gonna block you again

Gomen! Gomen! Gomen!

You shut your phone and took notes until the lesson was over.

You only had to fake the relationship this week before everything went back to normal. You were looking forward to being back together with Oikawa but you were also scared of the reactions.

'Whatever. We're gonna graduate in a few months so it shouldn't matter what others think, right?' You thought as you stared at Oikawa's note.
____________
[A/N]: This chapter is kinda rushed. I'll try better in the next one.