Chapter 58 || End

"Oi, move faster, lameass." Kobayashi said as you were walking behind her.

You were freezing your ass off.

Iwaizumi, Oikawa, Kobayashi and you wanted you meet in a coffeeshop in town since you were on winter break.

"The snow just makes it harder for me!" you shouted at the girl who was walking a few feet ahead of you.

"We are late already!"

You picked up your pace and managed to close the gap between you both of you.

"There it is!" you exclaimed.

You entered the warm coffeeshop and rubbed you hands.

"(Y/N)-chan!" you heard your beloved boyfriend's voice from somewhere around.

Turning towards it you finally could see them at a table in the corner of the shop.

"Tooru!" you approached them and kissed Oikawa.

"Hi Iwa." you smiled, earning a nod.

"Hi guys." Kobayashi greeted and sat next to you which meant in front of Iwaizumi.

"How long have you been waiting?" You asked as you looked through the menu.

"About ten minutes. Care to explain why you are this late?" Iwaizumi crossed his arms.

"(L/N) was so slow. Even a turtle could have passed her."

"And why has none of you answered your damned phone?"

"Well, Koba said she would take our phones while I was putting my shoes on already." You said, looking at her.

"Whatever!"

The four of you ordered your drinks and talked about your last months of high school.

"Can't believe we're actually going to graduate in less than three months." Oikawa said, putting his chin in his palm.

"We're all gonna go separate ways, right?" You asked.

"I'm gonna go abroad for a year." Kobayashi said, taking a sip of her coffee.

"We're gonna go to university together." Oikawa said and took your hand that was on the table.

"I'll also go on a university but abroad." Iwaizumi said.

"So they accepted you?!" Oikawa lightly jumped off his seat.

"Yeah. I wanted to tell it all of you today."

"Congratulations, Iwaizumi." Kobayashi said with a low voice.

You knew she had a crush on him.

After like an hour you all decided to head out and walk around a little.

"Fuck my life it's go fucking cold. Why did I even agree to this?" You murmured as you were wrapped inside Oikawa's scraf and had one of your hands in his pocket.

"Stop being a weak bitch." Kobayashi giggled lightly, walking next to Iwaizumi in the front.

You rolled you eyes.

"The Christmas lights are still all around the town." Oikawa said to you.

"I love it though. Makes me feel more comfortable while walking in the dark." you smiled.

"Remember when we all came here last year?" Kobayashi came to a stop.

She was standing in front of a huge christmas tree with colorful lights.

With her hands in her pockets she looked up at the top of the tree.

"With the others, right?" you asked, smiling at her.

"Yeah. I'm glad you can remember." she smirked.

"This year sure has been crazy." You laughed at everything that has happened.

"You lost your fucking memories." Kobayashi laughed along.

After a short time Iwaizumi and Oikawa also laughed.

"What an adventure." You shook your head, still smiling.

"Wanna head home? It's getting colder." Oikawa asked.

Iwaizumi nodded his head and started to walk off.

"I have to pick my phone up." Kobayashi said as she turned to you and Oikawa.

"I'll come with you to drop you off later on." Iwaizumi told her, making her blush lightly.

Oikawa and you looked at each other and smiled.

So the four of you walked to your house. After handing Kobayashi her phone you said your goodbyes to her and Iwaizumi.

"Let's get changed." You sighed out.

You handed him a pair of his sweatpants and a dark red sweater that he had left once. You also changed into sweatpants and a sweater.

"Wanna drink hot chocolate?" you asked him as you were going down the stairs.

"Yeess!"

"Why don't you grab the big blanket out of my wardrobe?" you suggested.

So when everything was done you made yourselves comfortable on the garden swing.

Oikawa wrapped the big blanket around the two of you and you handed him his cup of hot chocolate. You pulled your knees up to your chest and put your head on his shoulder.

"You don't know how happy I am right know to be here with you, (Y/N)." he suddenly spoke up. Your veranda was only illuminated by the few japanese lanterns that were hanging on the veranda roof.

"I am too, Tooru."

"I know you told me to stop saying this but I'm truly sorry for everything that has happened to you this year." He stared at you.

"It's all forgotten, Tooru. After everything that happened you came back to me, didn't you? In the end everything has worked out and everything went back to normal. Also I must say I put you through a little too." you also looked at him, smiling a little.

"This year was a little different, wasn't it?" he put an arm around you and rubbed your shoulder.

"Obviously. I can't even believe that Kirishima and Nakamura started talking." You giggled.

"A new chapter of our life is going to start in a few months." he said sternly.

"As scary as that sounds, I'm glad that you'll be the one who's gonna be by my side forever, (Y/N)-chan. That gives me a calming feeling." he smiled at you.

"I love you, forever." He leaned down for a short kiss.

And so the both of you watched the thick snowflakes fall down, cuddled up against each other and enjoying the time.
___________
[A/N]: This story came to an end. Thank you for reading this and supporting me. I enjoyed reading your comments, they even made me laugh sometimes!

I've also published the first chapter of my new story, so check it out if you want to.
It's called 'Stepbrother'. :)