Chapter 17

Just so you know:
(F/C) = Favorite color
Have fun!
__________

"Say, (L/N), what was it that you wanted to ask me?"

'Should I really ask him about that though? I really need to know what kind of relationship Oikawa and I had. That flashback seemed to be an important situation. I even called him by his first name. I've never heard someone do that.'

"Well, I had a flashback last week, you know?"

"Yeah I could tell."

"It was about-"

Iwaizumi's phone rang to which he sighed.

"What is it? ... Seriously?! I'll be right there." He hang up.

"I'm sorry (L/N) but I have to walk back and get Kunimi and Kindaichi out of the gym." He sighed again.

"I- you locked them?!"

"Assikawa did. And now he's not answering his phone they told me."

"I see. I'll see ya tomorrow." You said your goodbyes and walked in different directions.

'I guess destiny won't allow me to ask him.'

_________

"You got everything?" Kobayashi asked as you came down your stairs, a bag hanging on your shoulder.

"Yeah, let's get going."

Kuroshio, Sato and Kobayashi came to pick you up for swimming. You all decided to have a sleepover afterwards so they left their sleepover bags at your house. You made your way to the swimming pool and met Itō outside.

"How long have you been waiting?" Kuroshio asked.

"Not long. About five minutes or sum."

You all went inside and payed the entry. Just now you realized it was an outdoor swimming pool.

"So cool here." You said while looking around and at the slides.

"This awakes some memories." Sato said chuckling and looking over at Kuroshio.

"Oh shut up." She growled and went to a good spot on the grass. The four of you followed her and spread your towels on the perfectly green ground.

You put your clothes off, revealing your (F/C) bikini.

"Weren't the boys going to come too?" Sato asked, winking at you because of the plan you've made.

"Oikawa told me they would be a little late. But they are definitely coming!" You smiled.

You put some sunscreen on and were now struggling with your back.

"Need some help, (Y/N)-chan?" A voice behind you called. You turned your head and greeted your friends.

"It's you! Hey y'all. Oh Yahaba-kun, you also came!" You grinned.

"No party without me!"

The boys also spread their towels on the grass. You being in between Kuroshio and Kobayashi with Oikawa in front you, Iwaizumi in front of Kobayashi, Hanamaki and Matsukawa in front of Kuroshio and Sato. Yahaba in front of Itō. (A pic so you can imagine it better :) )

 (A pic so you can imagine it better :) )