Chapter 50 || aka second best chapter

🍋[A/N]: GETCHA SNACKS!🍋
____________

After a long week you were finally able to sleep in.

You stumbled into the kitchen, after you woke up, where your mother was preparing breakfast already.

"What are you doing here?" You asked her, standing in the door frame.

"Hm, I'm living here?" She giggled.

"Yeah, but no. You know what I mean."

"This is my day off. I told you yesterday." She said, pointing with a ladle at you.

"Right.." you sighed and sat on a chair.

"It's cloudy, make sure to bring an umbrella when you leave." Your mother said, turning a pancake.

"I'll be leaving at three thirty, remind me later." You put your head on the table.

Your head felt heavy because of all the thinking you did last night. Almost all night long you thought about why Oikawa would love her instead of fighting a little more for you.

'I guess his love wasn't as strong as I thought after all.'

You went to the bathroom to clean yourself before eating breakfast. You looked at your reflection that the mirror was showing.

Why was he loving her?

Weren't you good enough?

Not pretty enough?

Did you also have to have something fake on you to attract him?

Again, you felt tears streaming down your face.

It hurt like hell to know that he didn't mean anything he said in the past.

Pictures of him smiling and laughing at you appeared in your head, causing you to cry more.

How could such a perfect thing end in such a painful way?

"(Y/N)! The pancakes are ready!" Your mom shouted from downstairs. You flinched and looked at the mirror again.

'It's your fault, (Y/N). Stop crying like a bitch.' You told yourself and washed your face with cold water.

You shook your head and went back down where your mom was sitting at the table already.

"For the first time in a while no cornflakes for breakfast." You said as you sat down.

"Why aren't you preparing proper breakfast, (Y/N)?"

"Too lazy." You said and took a bite.

Your mother sighed and eventually also started eating.

At 3:15PM you started to get ready. You put black pants on and a grey oversized hoodie. Your hair was in a cute messy bun. You took Kirishima's team jacket and checked your phone.

Yūma
Make sure to be there at
4PM and take a seat at the
front so I can see you😘

Yeah, of course.