Chapter 39

Seijoh's Volleyball Bitches🙄💅🏻🏐

Koba-chan
(L/N)! WTF HAPPENED?!
And where the fuck are you

Itō-kun
Captain, everyone is
talking things 'bout u
and Oikawa-san??

Kuroshio
Also you kissed
Kirishima-san?
Your plan is working quite
quick.

Watanabe-kun
Why do I have a feeling
Sato-san is also involved?

Sato-chan
Cuz it's truee
Y'all gotta chill a lil🥳

Koba-chan
Sato, where is (L/N)?
What's all of this?!
Gosh we're leaving both
of you just for one break
and the first thing we hear
are rumors. Getcha ass
to the big tree before class
starts!

Sato-chan
Aye, Sir!

Sato stood up and went out of your class where you were sitting with her until a few minutes ago.

'Damn, rumors in this school are spread faster than a flash. Especially the ones about (L/N)-chan and Oikawa-san.' she giggled to herself.

Arriving at the big tree near the gym she saw Kurishio, Kobayashi, Yukiko and Takashi sitting underneath it.

"Here I am." she put her hands up, smiling widely.

"Sit down and spill." Kobayashi said sternly.

"I don't get what you are getting mad at, Kobayashi-chan." Sato said.

"I'm not mad! I just wanna know what the fuck is going on!" she raises her a voice a little, scaring the two first years.

"When lunchtime started (L/N)-chan went to her locker to exchange her books. A few days ago we planned that if Kirishima-san doesn't make the first moves she will do it. She met him at the lockers randomly so they talked about going on a date later tonight and she just kissed him on the cheek. After the little cheek kiss was made a big deal it somehow was heard by Oikawa-san as kissing kissing not cheek kissing I assume and so he stormed into class and dragged (L/N)-chan out. I haven't seen her ever since." Just when she finished talking the bell rang.

"We're not done yet!" Kobayashi stood up and so did the others.

Meanwhile you were sitting inside a toilet stall, hands over your mouth to muffle your sobs. As hurt as you were, you had to finish what you started. You wanted to see Oikawa down even though you felt like your heart was burning and shattering. Knowing that he still cared for you just gave you the right push to continue this. Like five minutes later you heard the bell ring but you just ignored it. There was no way for you to show up like this in class.

While you were sitting in a toilet stall, Oikawa was still in the empty classroom, standing there on his own. After you left you also took all the warmth with you. He went through the short conversation you two had a few minutes ago and felt his heart tighten. How could you look coldly into his eyes after kissing him and tell him that you felt nothing? Were you really over him already?

This questions ran through his mind, causing him to ignore the ring of the bell.

__________

"Where are Oikawa-san and (L/N)-san?" your History teacher asked the class, earning no response. After Oikawa dragged you out it seemed like the atmosphare in the class was tensed.

Iwaizumi texted the both of you and to his surprise not even Oikawa answered him.

'I swear if they are making out somewhere I'm gonna-' his thoughts were cut off when the door slid open.

"I'm sorry, sensei. The line for the girl's restroom was almsot reaching my front door" You joked around.

No one laughed though.

The atmosphare was way too tense for that.

"I'll unsee it this time. Have your seat." She said, looking into her textbook.

You noticed that Oikawa wasn't here yet.

You quietly sat down and opened your book, your mind going back to that conversation.

"(L/N)! Stop fucking ignoring me!" Iwaizumi whisper yelled, making you flinch.

"What?" You asked quitely.

"What the fuck happened?! I only know Oikawa storming out of the canteen."

"I'm not in the mood Iwa." you said and put your head on your folded arms on the table.

Ten minutes after you came, Oikawa entered the class also excusing himself.

Your heart skipped, breath hitching. You shook your head a little and looked out of the window.

He sat down in front of you where his seat was.

Both in your minds, thinking about each other.

___________

After practice you locked the gym and inhaled the warm summer air. You turned around to take your leave when you saw your teammates sitting on the bench next to the gym.

"Shouldn't you be gone already?" you asked them.

"Are you seriously pretending like nothing happened?!" Kobayashi stood up.

"What do you mean?" she instantly approached you and grabbed your collar.

"Stop fooling the fuck around, (L/N). What are you doing? I can't recognize you by the way you are behaving." she let go of you, pushing you a little.

"I told all of you what I was going to do. You shouldn't act surprised." you said with empty eyes and cold voice.

You saw the first years exchange scarred faces and were about to leave when Kobayashi spoke again.

"This is not the same (L/N) I've been friends with the past years."

"Kobayashi, stop ruining the team bond right before the match. We are gonna lose." you replied monotonously.

"What the fuck, (L/N)?! Do you even know what you're doing!?"

You waited for her to continue.

"You are using others for your stupid revenge! That's insane! Stop it already." she threw her hands in the air.

"Why did you all agree on helping and supporting me when all you do is turning your back on me?" You asked.

"I didn't know this weird revenge thing would blind you. Can't you see how hurt Oikawa is already? That's enough. Stop using others."

"It's enough when I say so. Y'all should go and rest instead of trying to tell me hat I should do. Monday will be the most important day." You turned around and just went off, leaving your teammates behind.

"She has changed so much in such a short time." Takashi said, watching your figure become smaller the farer you went.

"Thanks to that Oikawa! I've told her to stay away!" Kobayashi kicked a little stone.

"I'll see you guys on Monday. Make sure to be fit." She added and also went off.
___________
[A/N]: I feel like the friendship between Koba and you is going downhill..