Chapter 29

Oikawa watched you walking out of the class in lunchtime, sighing loudly.

He knew he made a big mistake and he even blamed himself for your accident.

Of course he knew that loyalty and honesty were the most important things for you. He also agreed on that point but he just couldn't figure out why he did that.

Was he angry at you because of that little argument you had before you had to leave for a week?

Was he perhaps feeling lonely?

Or was he just horny at that moment?

He guessed it was all of the above and he regretted it like nothing before.

He knew that your friends had warned you before dating him and now he confirmed what they had told you.

'He doesn't mean it.'

'He will cheat.'

'You will regret it.'

He really didn't mean to hurt you at all. He even told himself to treat you like the top priority of his life.

You were just perfect for him.

You played volleyball, were as passionate as him and accepted the fact that volleyball would always come first.

He had to get you back.

He loved you.

No matter what.

"That's what you deserve, shit head." Iwaizumi told him, standing up from his seat.

"I know, Iwa-chan. But I'll get her back. I have to." He also stood up, taking his bento box.

"I'd suggest you to leave her alone for the day before she gets more annoyed by you. I could eventually talk to her on our way back home."

"Would you really do that?!!" Oikawa's eyes sparkled.

"Yeah so leave her alone and stop being an annoying child."

Both of them walked out of the classroom, towards the canteen. Just as they entered it they spotted a certain table with a group of volleyball players.

The girl's team.

And they had a mischievous look on their faces.

"They know it." Iwaizumi told Oikawa, his eyes on the girl's table.

"Yeah, and they will probably skin me alive." Oikawa responded with widen eyes.
___________
[A/N]: A little POV of Oikawa and how he feels. I know the chapter is very short but I didn't want to make a big chapter of it.