Chapter 25

The next morning you felt a big amount of warmth pressing against your back. You looked around but couldn't recognize your room. For one second your heart was filled with panic.

But then you remembered where you were.

No, you weren't kidnapped. You just fell asleep at Oikawa's.

Seconds later an alarm went off, making you flinch.

Oikawa snuggled his face into the crock of your neck and murmured something you couldn't understand.

Just now you realized what was happening.

Oikawa was spooning you.

Your heart skipped like ten beats.

You weren't used to such situations at all.

Then it seemed like Oikawa was finally waking up. Quickly you pretended like you were still sleeping. Or at least you tried. You didn't know if he was hearing your heartbeat or not.

Oikawa slowly released his hold and stood up. You watched him walk out of his room and sat up.

'I just slept in the same bed as a boy.'

You smiled to yourself, still in a sleepy state when a realization hit you.

'Fuck. I didn't text mom yesterday.'

You quickly looked for your phone. When you finally found it on the nightstand you reached out for it and checked your notifications.

Two missed calls from Mam

Three notifications from Koba-chan

Four notifications from Mam

Mam
When are you heading home? 9:30PM

I've called you a few times,
why aren't you answering? 10:11PM

Is it too much to ask for just
to text me where you are or
at least what you're up to? 10:20PM

Never mind. Hajime-kun just
said that you're at Tooru-kun's
and probably fell asleep or something. 10:50PM

After checking the other messages, Oikawa came in.

"Good morning! I hope you slept well, (Y/N)-chan." He smiled.

"Yeah."

'How do I look??!'

"We have about 20 minutes until we need to leave." He informed and took socks out of his drawer.

'My hair is probably standing up in all directions right now.'

"My mom prepared the batter for the pancakes." He added as he put the sock on.

'His mom knew I was here?! How embarrassing!'

"So, let's eat." Smiling, the setter stood up and made a gesture for you to follow him.

'And I slept in my school uniform.' You sighed.

Luckily, you had another pair of your school uniform at school cause heck no you weren't going to stay in those for the rest of the day.

___________

After changing your school uniform in the girl's restroom you finally felt fresh again.

Right when you stepped out of the door, you bumped into someone. Looking up you saw the smiling face of Nakamura.

'Why her out of all people? She's just confusing me and causing trouble.'

"(L/N), how has it been?" She smiled.

"What exactly?" You questioned.

"I thought you've already talked to Oikawa."

"We talked and solved the problem. So excuse me but we're going to be late for cla-"

"(L/N)." She interrupted sternly.

"You should take care of your surroundings. The people who smile in your face may be different than they show."

"People like you?" You raised your eyebrow.

"I'm sorry but I've got no time for your weird games or whatever." You just walked off, wondering why she wasn't just leaving you alone.

In class you noticed that the teacher didn't arrive yet so you sat at your seat and checked your phone again.

One notification from Miya Osamu

You got excited by just seeing his name on your screen. You opened it.

Miya Osamu

You didn't text me yesterday
night, are you okay?

You
Yeah, I just fell asleep.
Thank you for your concern :)

Meanwhile Oikawa was watching you smiling at your phone again. He wished the week to end as fast as possible so he could finally take you out on that date he planned. He wanted you back at all costs. It was hard enough to keep Nakamura shut about what had happened in the past.

After a few more minutes the teacher walked in and so the lesson started.

____________

"Have y'all seen the bulletin board? We don't have practice today!" Sato said as she walked up to your table in the canteen.

"Yeah, check the group. I've texted you." You said.

She sat across from you, looking at the girls.

"How about doing something today?" She asked.

The girls looked at each other, some of them nodding slowly.

"Great! Let's go to the place we used to go back then!" Sato suggested.

"You mean the field?" Kobayashi questioned, making Sato nod.

"Well, it's sunny and very hot so I guess a picknick wouldn't be bad, huh?" Kobayashi looked at you.

"Yeah! Let's all prepare something to eat and some snacks." You said.

"But I gotta come later cause I have to end up my part of the group project." You added.

All of you agreed to the plan and so the school day went by.

"You guys, I'm going to end up my part today and bring the poster tomorrow, alright?" You asked your group partners.

"Alright, you don't have much left to do, right?" Oikawa asked to which you nodded.

"I saw you have no practice today. What are you going to do the whole day?" He asked.

"I'm gonna meet up with the girls as soon as I end my work." You smiled.

You all said your goodbyes and you finally made your way home while texting with Osamu.
____________
[A/N]: It will get better 🤧