Chapter 43

After you left with Kirishima, your phone screen lightened non stop. Your team spammed the group chat about you and Kirishima. You decided to ignore them for today and perhaps talk to them the day after today.

Today it was the boys' turn. You got ready and made your way to Shiratorizawa because the boys' matches were also going to take place there.

This morning, however, Iwaizumi didn't pick you up. You walked alone to the bus station and got in. After a ride of 40 minutes you arrived at Shiratorizawa's gate where you were able to spot some of your girls.

"Look who showed herself after ignoring us for a whole day." Kuroshio said.

"Sorry guys." you simply smiled and approached them.

"I really don't wanna be here when Kobayashi-senpai arrives." Yukiko said.

"Why?" You asked. "Are you scared of her?"

"Well, after you left yesterday she was a little.."

"A little angry?" Kuroshio ended Yukiko's sentence.

"But seriously (L/N), what are you getting yourself into?" Kuroshio added sternly.

"Y'all know what I'm getting myself into. I've told you everything before I started."

Kuroshio just sighed and the little round was silent until a voice broke the silence.

"(L/N)!"

"Koba-chan."

"Stop calling me that and fucking explain yesterday." she said in a harsh tone.

"Yesterday we won against Shiratorizawa." you smiled.

"Don't fucking play dumb and talk!" she stepped closer to you.

"What is there to explain Koba? He kissed me in public. Everything should be clear."

"I thought I fucking told you to fucking not play with other's feelings. What the fuck are you thinking?!"

"Can you calm down? People might start staring." you said as if nothing had happened.

"Are you even aware of the situation you are in?" she asked in disbelief.

You rolled your eyes and decided to not answer her. You wondered when Sato would finally arrive.

"I'll go up and hold you some seats. Send Sato to me when she arrives." You kind of demanded and went up to the bleachers.

You sat at the seat somewhere in the back row and crossed your arms. As you watched the boys warm up you noticed someone: Nakamura. She was standing in the front row of the bleachers and shouted Oikawa's name, waving at him. He surprisingly waved back and even smiled.

His fangirls started to squeal and jump up and down because they were finally 'noticed'. As his eyes met yours the only thing he did was smirk and look away again.

'What the fuck?'

Suddenly you felt a pair of warm lips against your cheek. You looked up to see Kirishima standing above you, leaning against the railing.

"You are watching the boys?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm supporting my friends. The team doesn't consists of just Oikawa." You said and tapped a seat next to you.

"You're also watching?"

He came down and took a seat.

"Yeah, no school if I come watching." He said as he leaned back and swung an arm around your shoulder.

"Your friends are down, so why are you here alone?" The green eyed asked a few minutes later.

"I didn't want to stand there awkwardly so I came to keep some seats free." You explained, not mentioning the little argument you had.

"I see." He shortly replied.

Soon after Sato and the others came up and took their seats somewhere next to you.

"You two look so cute together!" Sato pushed you.

Then the match against Karasuno began.

Kageyama really improved since the last time you saw him. He was getting better every time. Unfortunately not good enough because Seijoh beat them.

Now it was time for the final match:

Aoba Johsai vs Shiratorizawa

"I'll get us something to eat." Kirishima said after three sets.

You really hoped for Oikawa to win today. Ushijima was his greatest enemy when it came to volleyball. Oikawa worked hard to come this far so you really hoped that he would win today.

Also you couldn't comfort him when he lost today.

And it sadly came that way.

Aoba Johsai had lost to Shiratorizawa once again.

You saw the boys getting off the court with lowered heads.

"Let's go to them." Kuroshio suggested to which you all agreed.

You waited for them to exit the locker room with all the Oikawa fangirls. They started whispering some things when they saw you but you brushed it off. They weren't hating on you. They were just surprised to see you.

After the boys came out, all the girls started shouting Oikawa's name but he just ignored them.

He looked shocked for a second when he saw you and Kirishima standing there together.

But he just walked past you, sending shivers down your spine. His cologne filled your nose as he did so.

You approached the others.

"You did your best guys."

"But the best was not enough." Iwaizumi said. "That's what Oikawa said and I must agree to that." He added.

"Where are you heading to?" You asked them.

"Going out for ramen." He replied and also walked past you.

You felt the distance in his voice. It broke your heart to know that he didn't even want to talk to you.

Kuroshio and Kobayashi were talking to Hanamaki and Matsukawa so you just left with Kirishima and Sato.

"...and no matter what, you will always be the best." You heard a female voice say from somewhere around the corner.

Walking around you saw Nakamura cupping Oikawa's face and trying to make him feel better.

'What is going on?'
___________
[A/N]: I guess y'all can see what's coming next.