Chapter 24

The next Monday Oikawa and you went to pick up the boys.

He was nice enough to pick you up first so both of you started walking there.

"So, there is something I wanted to ask." Oikawa nervously started and looked at you, seeing you focused on your phone.

He wondered who you were texting with.

"(Y/N)-chan?"

He began to grow impatient. Back then he would have snatched your phone out of your hand because of the low attention he was getting.

What if you were texting a boy?

Another male besides him?

He couldn't do shit about it.

"Sorry, what was it?" You finally shut off your phone and smiled at him.

As soon as he saw your smile all his worries washed away. He was still head over heels.

He couldn't decide whether to ask you on a date or not.

You were smiling at your phone so what if you really were texting another dude?

He remembered Iwaizumi telling him to hurry up and take you on a date already. He didn't say a reason.

'I'll just have to trust Iwa-chan. If he says so there must be something he knows.'

"Wanna go out on a date with me?" He blurted.

"Wh-what?"

"A date. You and me." He said as if he was talking to a three years old.

"I- I don't really know. I mean you're great and all but I still don't really know you."

'I don't know if going on a date with you would be the right thing to do while also talking to Osamu.'

"We have enough time to get to know each other! Well I know you already. You just gotta get to know me then!" He said.

'I would feel bad for rejecting him now but I would also feel bad for leading him on.
Do I feel anything towards Oikawa?
He has been a good friend but nothing really more.'

"C'mon (Y/N)-chan, give me this one chance and I won't let you regret it! Maybe you'll remember something."

'Well, he's asking for a chance, means, that I'm not leading him on. He wants this and I'm giving him a chance because he asked me to.'

"Well, if you say so."

He gave you a big ass grin and told you the whole time about how amazing your date was going to be and all.

But there was one question you didn't ask yourself in that moment:

Why did he even want that?

__________

"Choose your partners for the group project! No more than four people in a group!" Your Biology teacher said.

Immediately you looked over to Iwaizumi who nodded. You turned your head to Oikawa who was smiling.

Your group was complete.

The two of them sat by your desk, discussing to what topic you would do a presentation.

"Why don't we do the intimate topic" Oikawa smirked, making Iwaizumi slap his head.

"Let's just do blood cells or some type of illness." You suggested.

"Well, I'd say cancer?" Iwaizumi said.

"Yeah."

After the last bell rang you finally were able to go to practice.

"Oi, (L/N). Wait for us after practice. We're going to continue the Biology project at his."

"Alright, I'll see ya." You waved and walked off.

"(L/N)-senpai!!" You heard Yukiko's voice behind you.

"Yukiko-kun, you're early today." You said, walking down the hall with her.

"Yeah." She smiled and the both of you entered the gym.

_________

"No Oikawa. This is the last time I'm saying this." You said, rubbing your forehead.

"Stop annoying us and start to work, Assikawa."

"The students would be more attracted to the poster if we put glitter on it." He pouted.

"THIS IS ABOUT CANCER, OIKAWA!"

He then shut up and worked on his topic.

"You guys, I have to go home. Are you coming with me or will you continue working on it?" Iwaizumi asked you, starting to pack his stuff.

"I'll finish my part, it's not much."

He just nodded and made his way towards the door, Oikawa following him.

After a few minutes he returned.

"Wanna drink something?" He asked.

"Nah, let's just finish this. It's getting pretty late and I'm kinda tired."

"Alright."

He sat in front of you and wrote some notes down.

"Ugh, my neck hurts." You complained and massaged it a bit."

"How about having a little break? We're working non-stop."

"It's just a bit. I'll be done in a few."

Oikawa let you be and started to write his notes on the poster. He was concentrated so he didn't notice what was happening in his surrounding.

"I guess I'm done." He looked up, seeing your head on the table.

"(Y/N)-chan?"

You didn't answer.

'Guess she's asleep.'

He shook you by the shoulder.

"(Y/N)-chan? Wake up."

"Lweave me alowne." You shrugged him off.

He sighed.

"Old times, huh?" He smiled to himself and picked you up.

'Seems like you've lost weight, (Y/N)-chan.' He thought.

He placed you on his bed and packed your stuff in your bag.

After changing in his pajamas he crawled up next to you.

'How I've missed this.'

He stroke a strand of your hair off your face to admire it.

'I'm so sorry.'
___________
[A/N]: This chapter is so boring, I'm sorry.