Chapter 20

"You are staring, (Y/N)-chan." Oikawa said from next to you.

"I- what?"

"You are staring." He repeated.

"Oh, I'm sorry." You broke your gaze.

"Y-yes, they are self-made." You felt kinda embarrassed for staring at him.
He must be thinking that you're a weirdo or something.

"(Y/N)." The boy muttered, looking like he was thinking.

"Do I know ya?" He asked.

You thought about your long ass coma dream.
Yeah, you knew him but there was no chance that he also knew you.

"N-no, we haven't met before." You said.

All those times he walked you home.
All those times he gave you forehead kisses.
All those times he said three little words to you.

All those times weren't real.

And you had to accept it.

"I'm Miya Osamu by the way." He introduced.

Miya Osamu.

Right, that was his name.
But why would you dream about him?
You didn't even know him back then.
Or did you?

"I'm (L/N) (Y/N), nice to meet you, Miya-san." you reached out your hand which he gently shook.

"It's nice meetin' ya too but call me by my first name or else I'll be confused with my twin." He gave a blonde boy a look.

'That's Atsumu. This is insane. Why would I dream of them? I'm going to go crazy.'

"Are ya his girlfriend or sum? I haven't seen ya during the games so ya can't be a manager, right?"

"Yeah. Uh I mean n-no! I'm not his girlfriend but yeah I'm also not a manager." You paused.

"I'm just his friend who brought homemade food cuz he doesn't like the food here."

"Really?" He sat beside you.

"Would ya mind bringing me originis too?"

'Well, I just met you but who could resist those eyes, huh?'

So you shook your head.

Not long after his twin came towards you.

"Who's her, Samu?"

"None of yer business. Be gone." He replied.

"Oh, I see she's pretty. So probably nothing for ya, huh?" He started to laugh.

"I'm Miya Atsumu."

'I know who you are.'

"(L/N) (Y/N). I- uh should be going." You stood up, not looking at any of the three.

"Good luck with the matches and- uh I'll bring you food tomorrow." You started to walk away.

"(Y/N)-chan! Wait!" Oikawa called behind you but of course you didn't stop. You had to clear your mind right now.

Miya Osamu of your dream was in fact a real person. He didn't know you which was no surprise but why would you dream of him? Wasn't it kind of fate that you two met here?

'It could have been any other person but HE decided to come up and ask about the food. This HAS to be fate.'

You tried to remember your life before the accident.

'I need to be at a quieter place. I won't be able to concentrate in the middle of the way.'

So you walked home as quick as possible. Miya Osamu not leaving your mind once.

You ran up to your room and changed into comfy clothes. Your hair in a messy bun.

'Now I'll be able to concentrate.' You thought but right after a better idea popped up in your head.

You stood up and searched for a note book or something.

When you finally found one you reached out for a pencil. You layed on your stomach and started to write the following words:

Flashback diary

Here I'm going to write down every flashback I get. To this day I had two.

../../.... (date) first flashback

I was going to study with Oikawa and there the first flashback happened:
I heard ambulances and people around me. Nurses came and picked me from the ground. In the ambulance they asked me some questions that I couldn't even hear.

../../.... second flashback

Oikawa grabbed my hand and then a little scenario played in my head:
Oikawa and I were standing somewhere but I was walking away from him. He grabbed my hand and told me 'not to be like this'. I called him by his first name which I've never heard someone else do.
He pulled me closer to him but I freed my hand and walked away.

(Little Note: I met Miya Osamu. He's the boy I've been dreaming of in my coma!)

You decided to read the happenings over and over again in hope to remember something but nothing came out.

Why couldn't you just remember?
How did you do it the last times?
It was pretty spontaneous.
You had to wait.
Be patient.

Without even noticing it was 10PM already. Your phone buzzed.

Oikawa
Are you alright? Seemed
a little lost earlier.

I'm fine :) are you still
practicing?

Nah, we finished a
little while ago but
I took a shower 'n all.

Can I ask you something?

Go ahead.

Why were you staring at
him like that? Did you have
a flashback or something?

No. He just seemed
familiar. Did I know him?

Nope! Don't worry about
it! :) have a good night

You too.

Oikawa's POV
He couldn't help but feel shitty.

What if you liked that guy?
Why would you look at him?
Why would you bring him food?
Why was it nice for you to meet him?

The way you looked at Osamu and completely ignored Oikawa felt like a millions of knifes being stabbed in his heart.

Why though? He couldn't understand what made you do that.

Oikawa had the better looks, the better skills and was there for you all the times. How could a boy who came across your way randomly get your attention so easily?

He lied down in his futon. His arms crossing behind his head.

'Am I ever going to get her back?'
__________