Chapter 22

After your conversation with Oikawa you decided to stay at Inarizaki's side of court and watched all of their matches. Sometimes you looked over to Oikawa but looked away as quick as you could 'cause you noticed he was also looking at you.

You didn't know why he was doing that.

Why was he lying to you?

Did he lie before?

Could you trust him?

You had to see in the future. How was he going to act in front of you now?

"You all did great today! You are dismissed. Make sure to rest well." Inarizaki's coach said.

"Hai!" The team shouted and bowed before leaving.

"(L/N)-chan, thank ya for actually staying and watching us." Osamu said.

"Oh, it's nothing! I can also benefit from this." You smiled.

"How's that?" He raised an eyebrow and rested a hand on his hip.

"Well, as a setter I can steal your brother's tricks and use it for my own good."

"Ya also play volleyball?! How come I didn't know?" He was surprised.

"We've just known each other for two days, Osamu-san. Maybe that's why." You kept that smile of yours.

'I actually know you for a longer time but that's weird.' You thought.

"I guess ya're  coming again tomorrow? To bring him food." Osamu asked.

"Yeah. I wouldn't mind bringing you too."

"Even though we've only known each other for two days I can tell that ya're amazing, (L/N)-chan." He said.

You felt your heart skip a beat.

Did your cheeks burn too?

What was that for a feeling inside of you?

'Okay, calm down, (Y/N). This is just because you're excited about the fact that a handsome boy complimented you.'

"T-thank you, Osamu-san."

'It's not just a handsome boy. It's Miya fucking Osamu of my weird coma.'

You had to calm down. Today gave you many things to think through.

And still no flashback. It's getting annoying.

"I'll get going, it's late already."

"I'll see ya tomorrow then." He smiled and turned to his team.

You walked outside the gym and checked the time.

4 missed calls from Mam

5 notifications from Mam

2 notifications from Koba-chan

Mam
Text me when you're home
hun.

You're still not home?
it's getting late

Is your phone dead?

Alright Kobayashi-san
told me where you are

Still text me when you
arrive home.
Love you xx

I'm heading home now
I'm fine :)

Koba-chan
Yo answer that damned
phone of yours!

I told ya mom where
you are.

Thanks, she was worried.

You were about to go through the gates when a voice stopped you.

"Iwa? Aren't you supposed to be in your room or something?"

"It's only 8PM, (L/N). We have to be in our rooms after 10. Until then we have free time."

"Look," He said and waited for you to look at him. He put his hands on your shoulder.

"I know everything is confusing right now. And I also know that you aren't sure of who to trust n' all but you should know that no matter what, you can always and I mean always come to me and tell me everything or ask anything you want to know. Alright?" He said, looking straight into your eyes.

You nodded slightly.

A warm feeling on your cheek.

"Hey, no need to cry. I'm here." He said and stroked your shoulders.

Your fingertips touched your cheek, leaving a wet feeling on them.

"I- I don't know why." You said but then more tears broke trough.

By now Iwaizumi pulled you into a hug, patting your head.

"C'mon, let's go to the nearby park, huh? It's embarrassing when you cry in front of the school gates where everyone could see you."

'Nearby park?' You repeated in your head.

"C'mon (L/N), I know it's hard but you'll get through it. Now let's go to the nearby park. It's damn embarrassing with you crying by the school gates while people are still here."

"I- I'm sorry Iwa. Shit this is so embarrassing." You said and wiped off your tears.

Both of you made your way to the nearby park.

"Thank you, Hajime." You smiled at him.

"Thank you, Hajime." You said out loud, no emotion in your voice.

He instantly turned his head to you.

"W-what?" He asked shocked.

"I don't know, it just slipped. I feel like this happened before."

"A similar situation, yeah." You continued walking. None of you talking.

You were lost in your thoughts because of the little flashback and Iwaizumi was shocked because you called him by his first name.

It seemed like Iwaizumi was always there for you.

You could trust him.

You were sure.

"Now, you seem close with that Miya twin, how comes that you don't even watch your own team's matches?" He asked, sitting down.

You guessed that he didn't want to start with the serious topic right away.

'Do I tell him about it?'

"Say, Iwa. Did I know Osamu-san before my accident?"

"Not really. You used to crush over his looks to tease Oikawa but that's it, why you asking?"

"You know, there's been a lot of crazy things going on, Iwa." You stopped and looked down on your hands.

He gave you a curious look.

"The whole time in coma I was dreaming of him."

"Of Miya Osamu."
__________
[A/N]: Just finished reading Killing Stalking...